Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:19 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long will it take for Lundbeck to start laying off? As others have said, in 2 weeks things will be even worse in the country. Will Lundbeck start targeting certain age groups because they are more susceptible to the virus? Will they consolidate the psych team into one sales force and eliminate overlap, and eliminate the Northera team and train a minimum number of reps from psych to call only on a small number of MD’s? What about part time if you are willing to do it, thereby saving on salaries?

Something to think about.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

northe

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Northera is the money maker for the company. Also, it is the easiest job to do remotely. Follow up can be done by email, phone...and follow up is necessary. This sales force is down to 60 reps already. I’d say it would ge the last to go.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck already singles out and targets older reps espcially females and replaces them with younger female reps. The claim its not the case but look around its very evident.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree Neuro is the biggest shit show in the company and Northera goes generic very soon. Awful drug that docs don't use because of thr huge price tag that no patient can afford. Northera reps days are numbered

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you seen the retention rate at Lundbeck? Layoffs aren’t necessary, 33% of current reps will leave within 6 months for a higher paying job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that you mention it, I didn’t hardly see any older reps at LUNA, especially any that looked over age 60 which is the high risk group for the virus. I guarantee you this wouldn’t happen in Denmark!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is very accurate I was a multiple award winner and a month after my 50’s birthday my manger began making my life unbearable until I left and HR and compliance allowed it happen and encouraged it! And I’m female. I was replaced with a 30 year old whose clueless.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is here to protect management not reps

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR's job is to protect the best interests of the company. Make no mistake if they felt that the Manager was a liability (or anyone up the chain of command) they would fire them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet it was your incompetence, not age. And how do you know that a rep was clueless if you had already left?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll bet that you're hot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have a bizarre allegiance to management. Even when undeniable documentation is presented, its of no use. Don’t ever bring an HR complaint against a manager, even if you have proof. It’s a quick way to a PIP and then out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love when people compensate for their own inadequacy by making assumptions. Incompetence isn't in my vocabulary and had numerous job offers so you can keep your miserable little job at Lundy because chances are you won't get another with any decent phama company. It was my age period and if you get your pretentious head out of your ass and due your research you would discover the numerous lawsuits aganist Lundbeck for age discrimnation especially aganist woman.
    To answer your second question I know shes clueless becasue my doctors compalin about her to me all the time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steaming!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You my friend are 100% accurate. Its mind blowing that Lundbeck will stand in front of judge knowing they are going to get there asses handed to them and still defend the manger. In the end the rep will prevail and doesn't worry about ever having to work again, but its a long road to get there and have you noticed that the managers that are an issue and the cause of a lawsuit, magically vanish leaving Lundbeck wrtitng the big ass check! I know 3 cases this has happened in. You would think by now Lundy would figure it out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice! I love it!;)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot. Reread things before you post them...your spelling and grammar show how incompetent you really are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give us a little info on the 3 cases you mentioned. I know of a case where the rep presented and documented many instances of where the manager would likely have been fired by another company, and HR as no interest in what the rep put together.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have one week and a day left of our quarantine. Then what? What are we going to do for childcare? What about Lundbeck employees that are 60 and over and are the highest risk of catching the virus? What about all the offices that have closed to reps indefinitely? How long will the company pay us to basically shelter in place while producing no revenue? The $2 billion dollar purchase of Alder has to begin paying off, but when will that happen?

And the last question, is when will we get answers to the above questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.