Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:19 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree! Just imagine what these idiots would have done if Obama would have said: “I know more about viruses than anyone else”....Fox news reporters would have come out of the TV and jumped in your living room....These people and their supporters have a black and white filter in their brain....Obama all bad, Trump all good...no matter what!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

King Trump2020

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you and I are the same species shames me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This poster has to be a troll. No adult I know is this ignorant. My friend’s retarded brother is smarter than this.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You won't say this after November 3rd anymore....Although, I must say, I will miss the entertainment value from watching Trump making a fool out of himself every day...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Gilead’s approval of a powerful treatment tomorrow, the economy will come roaring back and Trump will enjoy an ever bigger win in 2020 than he did in 2016. Biden can’t hide forever.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inject yourself with disinfectant. I have 100% bigly trust in the outcome.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this shows just how poor reps are at understanding what us grownups call “data.”

It’s modest step in the right direction, but by no means a game changer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree....Trump supporters are not exactly blessed with great intelligence, just like their messiah in the White House...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly my point!!!!! you hit it!! Amazing , I could not have said it myself !!!!
    If we use your logic for flu deaths, then the flu would be DEADLIER that Covid 19 !!!!

When elderly people get the flu they usually die from complications from diabetes and CD
    BUT unlike covid 19 they are CLASSIFIED AS DEATH DUE TO STROKE ETC
    NOT FLU!!!!!!!!

Now, doctors are being pressured to list ALL deaths as covid to please certain leaders and a political party!!

The numbers for death due to flu and pneumonia are at all TIME LOWS!!!!!!!! how could that be ??
    Well we know the answer don't we

Now get back in that basement. Money coming from "Little Mike" still? or are you now working for media (doesnot ) matters???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When ever you people don't have a valid point to counter a republic's view , you people immediately make a personal attack, BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE AN ARGUEMENT FOR YOUR SIDE

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This alt right conspiracy that most unrelated deaths are being listed as coronavirus is pathetic and dangerous. Even if one accepts the delusional claim that doctors, hospitals, or some other shadowy enemy are attempting to hurt the government’s reputation, how does one explain the hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide?

The per capita death rate from COVID-19 in US is aligned with the larger overall US population and what has been observed elsewhere. In fact we are lucky we went into lockdown when we did. Look at what happened in Spain or Italy who delayed.

On top of that, most doctors tend to vote republican (I should know as I am one). They don’t need to distort data to make Trump sound like a fool. He does that at his daily briefings with his suggestions of injecting disinfectant into your body, claims that the virus will be gone by Easter, promoting the use of unproven therapies, etc.

I have the feeling that you aren’t going to accept the situation we are in until either you get sick or someone you personally know dies. Unfortunate.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During a crisis there shouldn’t be a “YOUR SIDE.” One would think since none are immune all of us are in this together.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said "I know more about viruses than anybody else?"

Who said: "I am a stable genius with a large brain?"

It's easy to make points that run counter to Trump followers beliefs. I could sit here all day and write.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a ban bet in November
    Trump wins ur history forever, Biden wins, I’m gone

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, but your party does this all the time!!! There is not together, the democrats do not want together unless its voting for their left wing demands. when you disagree, then you are a racist, don't care about others- just like you mentioned
    Look at how the democrats have not supported the woman who was attacked by Biden. What happened to the women must believed!!
    Your party is a hypocritical bunch of criminals who will stop at nothing, even killing innocents and destroying the US economy to win the next election. WE have to be very scared of the democrat party

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can despise the current administration without being a democrat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are going to have to remain quarantined until we have a vaccine so we will be unable to have an election therefore we should simply anoint Donald Trump as King Trump.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up Cupcake!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump voters are the people who make the country work. Democrats are now a bunch rich liberals who will not be affected by any of the negative policies they are advocating.
    Lets see how they would respond if we said, you will all lose all your belongings and will live in a cave for the next 18 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.