Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those in the know still call it home. You have been given fair warning.

Signed,
    Cambridge Insider

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Superiority of this salesforce? You sell a medicine to help people shit. What a joke. If you were really superior, you’d be in rare disease or oncology making more money and actually making a difference to offices. Not one of a thousand reps walking into a primary care office selling a me too drug

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just what our offices want now. A virtual call from a rep?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remind me again...who is JG?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s the genius behind Zurampic

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a flop that drug was. I still have nightmares about it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many CSS and Home Office peeps lost their job because of this guy, he was promoted..LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan just had layoffs this week in their GI division. Ironwood isn’t cutting anyone in field sales, they need our PDE’s and it’s all in SEC filings per copromote agreement. Don’t know how many times I need to tell the doomsday crowd this. SMH

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a naive and brainwashed Ironwood employee. Rigggght. You keep telling yourself that the PDEs will save us. Guess who had PDE commitments as well? Exactly. That Allergan group that was recently canned.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prepare, layoffs looming. IW is cutting size of salesforce and soon to be Abbvie will be carrying more of the Linzess share of voice. This is partly due to COVID situation and Abbvie deal. You have been warned.

IW Insider

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t understand the original agreement with Forest. It has never been changed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep that head in the sand. Things are changing and already in motion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think today's news will generate any layoffs? So much for my stock I've had for the last few years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would it? That was an early stage pipeline study. We’re committed to PDE’s in the real world with Abbvie for Linzess.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, sounds like a promising future. Keep checking those boxes and delivering those lunches. Won’t be long till AbbVie figures out this partnerships lack of value.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard this since 2012. Other than the gout drug mishap, everything has actually been great here. I suspect you’re one of those that “didn’t get the job” from the original new hire crew. I’ll say it one more time. I’m sorry you didn’t get job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great as defined by:
    irwd stock price Jan ‘12: 10.78
    Today: 9.40

s&p: Jan ‘12 1315
    Today. 3008

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales force reduction announcement very soon. Will only be about 8-12 people affected though.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which areas?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noto Noto Noto