Layoffs?

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2020 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like, totally Brah!

pro tip for you. When you ant to impune another’s IQ, try not to sound like a fraternity pledge at the local state school.

mkay?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro, dude, all you have to do is talk with an RD and their Double digit IQ shows.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because reps are much more competent. GTFOH. If you weren't told, you wouldn't know what to do.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So on a more serious note..... GC's email today says that are "we are allowing our sales teams to once again begin the practice of making face to face sales calls". From my interpretation this means we are allowed to hit the field not that we have to return to the field.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you only breath when corporate tells you to. You only think when....wait...you don’t.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This kid is that guy you who didn’t finish high school and posts stuff on fb like “the virus isn’t real. It’s made up by the media so the government can control us. Wake up sheeple!”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD's at this company are nothing short of a parrot. 80% of the time they are just repeating what they heard while their ZD was pinning them down. Am I the only one that has an RD that squirms every time I ask a simple question. I've never had my RD answer a question on the spot. The all too familiar let me get back to you on that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the person that spends his whole career riding in cars of people that hate you while getting fat.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you going to do about it Karen? I am coming to get fat with you next week and you better have your itinerary

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my itinerary never changes. I’ll be as fake as our data while with you, after I drop you off I’ll do my side hustle. Business as usual.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m shocked we are still going to use the Q1 SSP. How busy has the training department been the past 10 weeks.

Roy what is it exactly that you say you do here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your RD must work for NS

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahaha - this is so friggin true. NS has his stooges wired so tight they squeak when they walk.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

little man syndrome