Layoffs??

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2020 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of time line are you guys thinking? It’s inevitable. I’m thinking mid September.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it happens that will probably be the time frame, just before the start of Q4

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has to happen! For a company to be profitable, each territory should be generating 1M in sales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of the favorites are still at home? Can we get some freakin word from so called management? Those a holes are sitting at home.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel for you all. I would try as hard as you can to find another place to work, bc Indivior will cease to exist by 2021. If it's not the pitiful sales of Sublocade it will be the settlement/trial that does the company in for good. :Layoffs?? The whole company. I hate it bc when I was there, a long time ago, it was a great place to work and we really felt like we were doing something good. I know some people still there and they're all looking. I wish it were like it was, and think the government is being very heavy handed with their claims and charges, but it is what it is. RB/Indivior did do some shady shit but the indictment is a joke. Bunch of government DAs looking to score big promotions. Sad.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JO needs to be first to goz. Psycho bitch of a manager. Bus incident anyone?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JO protected by upper management including TM & KN. A direct reflection on their character.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nightmare.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs soon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, for us in the home office we heard the same thing

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are restructuring. Remember boys, some of us know where the bodies are buried. Last in better be first out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Locked and loaded with information that can do damage.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big talk from a little person. Locked and loaded.....what a joke

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well it has begun (again)......home office layoffs started today.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will keep her and her little raleigh addict because they are unethical and will do anything.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s hope karma plays out & gets those bitches.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HJ gone......