Laziest Account Manager

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the laziest account managers?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trolling, Ed. Skewering other hospital account managers here won't raise your stock a penny.
    And by the way, the answer is: YOU. They caught you hiding out as a DM and gave your job to a real worker. Now they're keeping an eye on you. Every. Second. Of. The. Day. And your boyfriend can't help you. He's got BIG problems of his own.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BT will have that whole team at P Club now that the Monk is gone!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is one, who are the others?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have his whole GI district under a microscope. Posers don't last long. Marti has a broom for sweeping up!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can't perform under BT, you're considered an "Ed," aka "poser loser."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti couldn't tell the difference between a broom and a shovel if you labeled them and pointed out the differences. I have never seen a senior leadership team that is more clueless anywhere in this industry. If you are betting for these blind fools to lead you out of the darkness you will be terribly disappointed. Pfizer is the first to bend JNJ over on this but won't be the last 3 other manufactures of the Biosimular for Remicade are already contracting into 2017. No money = layoffs with shitty severance packages. On of these 2 month max pay deals they threw at Janssen Pharma. Move on or start a side biz, cauz the show is over. Only the rotting corpse of something the was very much alive but no longer is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Account Manager is one of the hardest jobs at JNJ. Anyone taking a shot at that group has already proved the self to be a fool.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny post. She sure buried my career. I guess that the shovel came in handy for her.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's the grim reaper when it comes to your career. You really need to be careful and consider your health. Stress is a killer. Do you really want to deal with this day in and day out? What are your goals? I know a couple of guys who had big plans here. They were on their way, and then, poof! Stuck in dead-end jobs with no prospects. Now they just have to hang there and rot. What are they going to put on your gravestone? "He was in management at JBI" (or whatever the next name of this company is.) Maybe you were lucky enough to make it to RBD. "He was an RBD at some biotech company." Who would care about that? The pigeons who sit on your gravestone and do their business on it? Maybe.
    Glad I got out and found out just how valuable I really am. Life is real good now. Real good. It can be good for you too, if you just have the guts to leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost all of the account managers are milking the job and traveling around the country eating out on the company expenses. Not bringing in any business.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard about that position. Sounds like a place where they send old reps to pasture. One guy tells me it's the worst dead-end job he's ever worked. They'll be gone soon.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of our account managers travel extensively to talk with one person and milk the system. What a waste of company money.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all are HATERS. Jealous much? These people have worked very hard to get to this position. You no doubt have had success that is likely tied to your historical territory production. On that basis alone you believe you are destined for CEO. let me. Lue you in about your future. You will have 5-7 years here before leaving disgruntled over not being recognized as the " Top Dog" you believe yourself to be. It takes a successful career here in numerous roles and various challenges before you can even be considered for these roles. That is why so many Account Managers are hand picked for positions. Very few people even qualify for them and demonstrate the skill to perform at high levels. So before you take your millennial shot at these people understand you lack the very fortitude to even dialogue with them. Stay in the slow lane junior where you will be safe.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The West has some lazy account managers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East is well represented too.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo sick of these posts where certain reps try to write and post as if they are another person to get them in trouble. Guess what? Everyone knows of your malicious nature and you have been shown to be that frequently. So please either stop your foolish behavior or even better just leave. Prick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The East has its share too

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to West Virginia and brush your tooth

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Account managers at JNJ are all piece of sh*t ex DMs who were horrible to their reps. Some of these people were once decent sales people but once they get chewed up in the JNJ DM Machine the word "sales" is no longer in their vocabulary. That's why ALL the competition destroys JNJ on contracting! Most other companies are smart enough to hire real sales people in these roles. At JNJ, in order to get an account manager position you have to become a DM first, which is completely retarded.