LBO IS DEAD.... I'M GOING BACK TO BEING A ROBOT!!!

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit! I don't TRUST this place and I'm looking for a new job. I know layoffs are coming but I feel like I'm being lied to...

LBO is just more Bull$hit! Don't believe the hype.... it's not even real

Looks like no new drug acquisition either....

But, "ARE PERFECT SIZE"!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We either look for a new job now or ride it out and hope for a severance. Please tell me they aren't filling vacancies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't seen any vacancies from people that go filled. They just claim that there was extra reps in that territory every time. It's looking more more more like last year, maybe even more obvious...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some sales rep positions listed on takeda.com over they last couple weeks. 3 or 4 throughout the country....fyi

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could mean a few things...but most likely rep quit in an essential territory and there is no presence

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are back filling only if there is no rep so the territory is not dark - if there are counterparts no re-fill.

What do you think - could there be one before the holidays? I was concered for one by March 31st
    But now I am wondering if there could be one even sooner

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this information is incorrect. Minnesota just had 2 vacant positions filled in the last 4 weeks in which that would not be dark had they not been filled. hiring is still happening.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true. Minnesota hired 2 positions in the last 4 weeks, both of which already had reps and would not have been dark. hiring is still happening

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read the Minnesota hired 2 reps on this thread, but I'm still worried not only about march 31st but yes I too am worried that they will do something before the holidays. After September 30 passes I would not worry until December 31. After that passes march 31st. So yah, every end of quarter there will be some anxiety. No new product and the CEO said they aren't even looking. It's a matter of how much more they think they can get out of Uloric, Amitiza and Dex.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this IS TRUE on the west coast.....I did not make it up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, you are all fucked if Kim Jung Un gets overzealous.