Leadership Comments

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2021 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly someone doesn’t understand an ESP! LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Evan said they want to promote from within. Isn’t that a good thing?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Yes it is. But ONLY if YOU are the one chosen to be promoted. Otherwise, this company makes “horrible” decisions.

The goal should be to work for a company that first looks within their own company for promotions before going outside. Aerie continues to do this. And when the company expands in the future, they will also look within for first opportunities.

Some people cannot accept being told “no” or there was someone who was a better fit.

Cue the whining...now...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should never put incompetent people in mgt positions. Promotion from within is awesome...if qualified via experience or management training program and or combination of. They have promoted some very immature, unqualified, clueless individuals and it’s killing the organization 1 district at a time.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

print technology or bust?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I normally leave an NSM very motivated. I know it was virtual but that meeting was not good. Leadership team needs to step up. We Don’t Expect much from my manager. Nobody knows how the guy got a job that pays more than minimum wage. Aerie pays him to lead a district. Not sure what they saw in him but we are all still searching. He knows who he is. What an embarrassment

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evan is such a pussy. Until he grows a pair and has the courage to hire the right individuals based on credentials and not other BS this will continue to happen.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s just not a leader