Leadership & Culture Beat Strategy Hands Down

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2017 at 6:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOOK YOU POS ...RUMOR SPREADING AT HOME OFFICE IS GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION !!!!

SO GIT OFF WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great work environment. Could explain the recent performance and people leaving.

If rumors are a concern, you might want to work on some basic leadership tenants related rock communication and transparency. This tends to eliminate the rumor mill.

Trying to control the narrative with BS and shutting down questions and other views seems to be more your speed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Ronnie is following his old tactic of trying to change the narrative with half baked inspirational vomit (after losing his shit a few times), let's get back to the issues at hand.

When is the refiling?
    Where is the accountability?
    Who's intern is responsible? (Sarcasm)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously calling people a 'POS' online comes from HR or leadership.
    This is disgusting and reprehensible. There are many rumors going around about this failing company within and outside the walls of Acorda. The cost of maintaining this bullshit is exorbitant. While our medical folks get cut or leave, the cost spent on so-called 'creative' is astronomical! Why do we need that snot filled dept? For what now? What about marketing? WHAT exactly is being marketed when we all know that the FOR SALE sign MUST go up? Tell people the truth!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing is a VITAL component of any successful Company. We value and hence reward our Marketing staff appropriately. The poster must not be familiar with the critical work they do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most definitely.

Acorda has one of the BEST commercial minds in the Industry with Lauren Sabella.

Unfortunately, there are no products for her expertise to really be put into action.
    Early Development under Dr Blight failed to advance anything forward beyond Phase 1; and Dr Blank has been a disaster with a lack of oversight for both the critical NDA filing for Inbrija and the safety monitoring of the toz program.

In our other investment, Acadia, this failure to execute resulted in terminations of both the CEO and CMO.
    We would have expected Acorda's BoD to act accordingly and hold the most senior leadership accountable for the fiascoes.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Lauren S. is one of the best minds in this field. We are blessed to have her. Hopefully she will be here a long time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only are you replying to yourself again in a feeble attempt to legitimize your BS, you are proving your complete ignorance wth each post.

It doesn't take a great marketing mind to launch a product with no competition and milk the advocacy in the MS space.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should sign with your name so that Lauren can throw you a bone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lauren knows that I work my butt off. Here I am l
    saving for work at 4am. I love this Company and our leadership!!

You must be a total loser.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should read the second part of my entry, in which I was quite critical of the failures of Acorda in executing on their pipeline (or lack there-of)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing at Acorda?? Where??? Really?
    There ARE NO MARKETERS! You guys deliver nothing nor do you answer emails.
    PLEASE! LMAO! Negative nellies!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree marketing is a all inclusive broad term. Here at Acorda we have SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who know our product line and the end user. We value them highly. They deliver directly to our bottom line.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Six sigma is working errors decreasing processes running smoother

What a relief

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for Re Post. Lauren S. a great Leader an the cultural heart of Acorda (after Dr RC of course) !!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did a great job ! WE were lucky to have such brilliant Mensa level talent.