Leadership=loyalty

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A quick poll/twist on the "who is the best/worst manager" question (this is just for my own entertainment). The number one, absolute characteristic of a good leader is loyalty. Not just from the followers, but that loyalty is reciprocated back from the leader. So, who in this company would you say has the loyalty of his/her team? Who is a leader here?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a douche post.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back under your bridge troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be easier to say who doesn't have reciprocated loyalty than who does. Give you a hint, fairly new manager that lost all of their reps under one year and had to rehire a whole new region. More than likely in last place as well. Hmmmm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think any manger will stick their neck out for their guys. Esp to vindictive and begrudging people like Steve mcG. With that being said, in turn there are no sales reps that are going to trust or look to their manager for any guidance. Loyalty at Integra is like snow cones being served in hell.
    This place is toxic

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is an amazing situation to say the least. The region use to be one of the better performing teams in all of OTT, historically. I'm not exactly sure why so many people exited so rapidly? But it all happened under that leadership. Which is damning evidence of the management style, now in place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

management style? there is no management. Nor style. this RM is out of their league and should not be in that role. Period.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is hands down the worst organization I have ever worked for. Leadership is non existent. It's an unorganized cluster. Sad many products are good everything else dysfunctional mess. Under such conditions.....are we really surprised we didn't get skippy -do -dah -mr amazing -manager?! Crickets.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you should look into how nolly is running a company with his brother in law . Unethical, double dipping you will always get caught

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Nolly???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brudney

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is his brother in law??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is nolly?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dan Hughes?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the person who posted the "Nolly" comment has no idea, what they are talking about. Clueless.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why Brudney?

He's been my manager for over a year and I've never talked to him. In my book he's the best manager of all time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can tell you now none of the answers will be from the Blue Grass District in Neuro.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on old man, spot on. I would not know him if he walked (some say prance) by me.
    I like it that way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding.