Leadership Programs

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Apr 15, 2020 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Met several of horrible people during my participation in one of the company’s leadership development programs (AEL/TAP). The feelings I have for my group members are nothing short of hate. I hope you all fail in your careers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean the people picked to be the future "leaders" are less than ideal? They pick people like themselves to take over.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the people who are currently in or who have graduated from programs like the “GOLD” program are told from the beginning that they are the best of the best and they are also told that they will be a Director within two years. Actually they are the worst of the worst assholes, only care about themselves, have trouble assimilating and connecting; and many leave J&J when their promises do not come true. So we have wasted 3-5 relocations and a lot of training for them to take to other companies. A total waste of time and dollars. Unfortunately for the rest of us, about 10% of them stay at J&J and sabotage the company from the inside. And by the way, they only hire or promote other GOLD / other leadership people just as bad as themselves. Also constantly kissing up to management. Some of them are reading this now but are saying, “gee, I am not like that”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Branding people as “better” via the various leadership programs based on level of College education/grades (and perhaps a very short time with the Company) is a mistake. I personally think leaders should (and would) emerge based on extensive time/results with JNJ.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. They’re told they’re so special they feel they just have to show up and advancement(s) will follow. When it doesn’t happen they leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get rid of these wasteful programs. Cut our losses.