1. FDA Committee Votes 6-6 on Durect's Non-Opioid Pain Drug — Eli Lilly targets quarterly deals of $1 billion-$5 billion in 2020 — Novo Nordisk's Ozempic wins FDA label boost with CV indication — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Leadership with Bodyguards

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2019 at 1:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d send that kid a boxed turd for his present.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one...he deserves it....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leax was in singapore recently, now in us & in denmark next week. are security guards joining her everywhere or only in bangalore?? her remarks like "you indians", "indians are cheaters" & "we are whites" at open meetings have led to such a bad feeling in gsc employees. leax is a high ended discriminating bitch.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would assume that bodyguards will only be joining her where she feels threatened, and based on the comments that you and your peers have been making, it’s probably just in your location. When you say terrible things about people, don’t blame them for feeling threatened by it. Just quit being an asshole if you want the bodyguards to go away.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is obviously very scared of living at your location.Why are you so bothered about her bodyguards. She is the one who feels threatened and is insecure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they are pretending to be offended because they want to pretend it’s about racism. Rather than acknowledge that their actions and words are threatening in nature, so much so that their boss has to have bodyguards, they’d rather play like they are a victim. It could be the worst case of self-awareness I’ve ever seen. But, that won’t stop them from spewing hate and hiding behind their computer screens. That’s all they’ve got....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We also have the company provided computer screens,salary and benefits. Why is Leax the only Danish with bodyguards. Maybe you should hide behind your company provided computer and think about it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps because LEAX is the one you continue to threaten. But, apparently your problem is with all Danes, and you’d like them to have bodyguards as well. I think we’re starting to see who the real racist is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No problem with any Danes. There are so many in GSC and they are all nice people. The one who is not nice and doesnt treat Indians with respect is LEAX and no wonder she is not treated well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comments say otherwise. Regardless, all any of you have done is badmouth her on here, and then complain that you aren’t treated with respect. You’re probably too dense to see the hypocrisy in that. And, just because you’re treated a certain way AND you’re Indian doesn’t mean you’re treated a certain way BECAUSE you are Indian. When you’re not good at what you do, regardless of your race/ethnicity, someone is going to call you on it. Just grow up, get better, and quit playing the victim.