Leadership

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to be part of that sorry ass leadership team and I can tell you first hand that the comments here are spot on. Len and George sit in that board room and play stump the chump with commercial people while Bob T, Rob L, and DR sit there and let their people get pummeled by those assholes. Lots of mentions about Bob T and DR but not many yet about Rob L. Beware of him, he comes across as a nice guy and non-confrontational when he is really pitting his people against one another and couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag. Kevazara does $1MM in sales in 3 months- that is a DOG!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, what a shit show in this company. Better give all employees 10% raises to contain the mess.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree on Rob L. Always has a pet (usually female and usually full of shit), and more than willing to let his people get the shit kicked out of them for things he told them to do or asked them to do while he tries to Buddy up to leadership to save his own ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is officially fucked up. Very poor and non-existint leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m guessing your in Raheen, right?... poor leadership alright, in fact very little actual leadership shown at all across most departments.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you're experiencing is the patented regeneron style of leadership prevalent at all sites. We call it the Incompetent MoFo Style. Must possess this trait to lead at Regeneron.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Len made his money. Now he is going to make everyone around him suffer for his fucked up life.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just promoted a GSK vaccine guy with no Oncology experience to run sales team for PD1...makes sense for this place. Commercial organization is so incredibly dysfunctional. More bad moves to follow.