Leadership

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Leadership, May 1, 2017 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Leadership

Leadership Guest

Leadership has gotten pretty bad

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most leadership looking for other jobs. Quite a bit of people have been interviewing at Neurocrine, Acadia and biotechs . Otsuka should clean house and consolidate IT, HR, Legal, and Compliance. Excessive job title levels and # of headcount.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. We have some Sr. Directors and even VP level people that shouldn't be any higher than Director, and I'm being generous. Was it that hard to get people to come here that we had to over title completely incompetent people?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the HR team at Avanir needs to go. One of my employees went to talk about a couple experiences with them and was completely disrespected and shut down. She came back to me in tears. THIS is not the way that you treat people...otsuka, please get them out; they are toxic to this organization and will continue to make it difficult for us to manage and retain our employees.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that HR is a huge problem
    But so are the Regional Business Managers AND the Area Business Managers always flexing their muscles against the NAM's and PNAM's.

Hopefully the DOJ will clean house

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had interesting discussion with HR and they basically told me to shut up or leave. Astonished at the lack of professionalism and recklessness in her behavior. This HR management team needs to be let go; Unacceptable!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If their lips are moving they're lying

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR and the entire management team all the way from the top should be wiped out and replaced

The threats, pips and lies have to stop

9. Blake Ellis

Blake Ellis Guest

Hi all - My name is Blake Ellis and I'm a reporter with CNN. My colleague Melanie Hicken and I are interested in speaking with any current or former Avanir employees about some of the issues being raised in this forum. We are happy to keep you anonymous and are committed to protecting our sources, so if there is anything you are willing to share about Nuedexta, Avanir or its practices, please email us at blake.ellis[at]cnn.[comm].

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are Oksana and Beth all over
    LinkedIn giving thumbs up to job postings

Are they telling the sales force to get out now are they trying to give us a hint ????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He gone, and 2 others in NAM
    upper mngmnt.
    Back to the drawing board.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is Otsuka going to realize that the HR group is a real problem and is at the center of creating and manipulating the things going on here? We need new experienced and professional leadership!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JK out. Avanir Managed Markets activities have been a joke and JK knows it; sales/distribution plummeting. Sales force and MM mismanaged for too long and it will have an irreversible effect on our organization and site here in AV. Thank you JK - nice work.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question, who is left?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Onzetra insurance coverage
    is the worst I have ever seen
    even the PAs don't get approved,
    a dr is not going to write letters
    etc to get a puffer of sumatriptan approved for $500

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are joking right? Don't count on otsuka read their board their HR dept is a train wreck. Sex, big egos, people in positions they can't handle the job nor are qualified, sounds similar to what you are dealing with now! They can certainly talk the talk but do in no way walk the walk....Same inappropriate behaviors! Sorry i would be more concerned about otsuka rolling in...visit their board and reach out to their employees and mangers. Same bs different co.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg Paul & Nelson at Amgen lol
    I think I just lost all respect for Amgen

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen, respect?