Leadership

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2018 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pernix has great senior leadership with John and Jeff but the other (GJ) is holding Pernix back. Glad to be gone and thanks for getting us a new Neuro product
    GJ

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only leaders were the reps and DMs....the rest I would call them...revenue burners

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are pissed, and NOT just at GJ. God, I hope he has to sell his fancy porche. It’s probably leased to the company anyway.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny! I hope someday JV and GJ end up working FOR JH, so they can see how a smart, experienced executive behaves.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHERE WAS OUR FEARLESS LEADER, JV on today’s call? Not a word?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great observation! He didn’t want to lead that call?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JV - definition of an untrusting micromanager, who states he isn’t a micromanager. :) If you wanted to use the restroom at 12:42 on a Wednesday in Florida, you better call and get permission. Give him honest feedback? You are targeted and run out of the company.

Whatever his next position is, make it in a room alone with numbers. He’s Good at numbers - they don’t give opinions or need leadership.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true hahahaha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was a lot of mismanagement in pernix. JS is riding this horse into the ground while getting his checks. He has never had a clue about running any kind of company. Lots of funny stuff going on here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah ok... JH was been useless since the start, MB and AS did all his work, he didn’t know a God damn thing about sales ops.. SC ran that department!

JH has been looking for a while and couldn’t find anything so what does that tell you? His whole dept left him yess after year - guess what he’ll be working at Home Depot and that’s about it y’all.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi SC- Try to be less obvious when you post.
    JH is loved and respected by the entire sales force. Entire - so I can see why people in HO were threatened by him. They should be. He’s smart, talented, and one of the best sales trainers in the industry. JV GJ JS - zero respect from those the are supposed to “lead”, and outright disdain by many for over a year. Take your cooked books, your shit talking, and move along.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is as useless as tits on a boar.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love tits on a boar.