Leaving

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, May 27, 2016 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone think after next week there will be a lot more people leaving? After we get our underpaid bonuses?!? See ya....

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope I don't think we will see anyone leave. And you won't either. Things are trending up w/ Aristada and the company is doing right by us letting us try and make back some of the Q1 bonus.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard Sunovion is hiring.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't have our goals yet how can you say that? Be patient allll ready.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and will be happy to see you leave. If you don't like it here, you should leave. I agree that our goals were waaaaaay over the top for this launch. Many will not be making bonus. If they don't like that they can leave. I look at it as a way to thin the sales force so that if sales don't increase there will be less of a need to layoff people.

If you are on of those that have less than 10 or 15 Rx's since launch, you should probably start looking. I don't think they are or should stand for that. It really shows you are not working. I work in a territory that has terrible managed care coverage. We are not on Medicaid and have a lot of Silverscripts. I have well over 30 Rx's and I'm hustling to get Rx's where I can. I'm way behind in my goal, but I'm getting Rx's. You know there are some that still have only like 5 or 10 Rx's since launch? I've heard they have a list and they will have super pressure and plans coming there way. So, either get out there and get some Rx's or leave.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an arrogant ass!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managed Care is as worthless as Government Affairs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alkermes is on the verge of being a game changer in the industry.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Football or basketball?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please tell, we are all on the edge of our seats

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lacrosse

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave already if you don't want to be here

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the permission

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did MO leave?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, he is still sitting somewhere at a table banging his fist and yelling...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they were. Nothing like going back to sharing an oral. She will fit in better there're than here. Such a relief.