Left & Owed IC?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2017 at 7:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how many former sales reps live in a state where Novartis' BS employer/employee agreement doesn't stand-up to state laws? No matter what their legal hacks tell you, your state statute OVER-RIDES ALL PRIVATE EMPLOYER/EMPLOYEE AGREEMENTS.

If you're like me and finished the IC period, resigned in good-standing but were told you had to be employed at the time of the bonus pay-out, check your state statute (Wage Laws on any government page) and call a lawyer.

Other companies I have worked for in the past would pay me the money I EARNED after a phone call. Novartis has been stealing from former employees for years.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the IC period?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incentive compensation

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even New Jersey state law says they must pay you your money. Where's Morgan & Morgan?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I hear CLASS ACTION!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here: Any law firm out there willing to take this on? Hundreds if not a couple of thousand plaintiffs. We earned the bonus money, but if you resign after completing the IC period, they refuse to pay you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You stupid lonely fuck face moron Stop begging

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure - law firms will listen. Start emailing the large law firms who do class action. There are law firms that have been or are currently involved in cases against Novartis. Start here. Google "Novartis lawsuits"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure - law firms will listen. Start emailing the large law firms who do class action. There are law firms that have been or are currently involved in cases against Novartis. Start here. Google "Novartis lawsuits"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to insert commas between items in a series and your capitalization of 'Stop,' without the required punctuation (quotations or a period), is in direct conflict with currently accepted grammar guidelines.

With that, I can tell you are an individual with a propensity for taking it up the ass.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is bs that that they can keep your money when you worked the entire trimester.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talk to a lawyer!! Ans depending on your state different laws apply. California for sure states you must be paid what is earned and payment does not depend on resignation. Class action is a must for California terminated employees

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talk to a lawyer!! Ans depending on your state different laws apply. California for sure states you must be paid what is earned and payment does not depend on resignation. Class action is a must for California terminated employees

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They actually told my lawyer that they were willing to spend 5x's what my bonus was in lawyer fees in order to set a precedent for anyone else that decided to sue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is BS. The only way their lawyers would even talk to your lawyers is if you sent a letter of demand declaring war if they don't give you the compensation you were entitled to. And even if you did that the two sides would have a rational talk, NVS Lawyers would not be telling your lawyers that they were willing to spend 5X to set a precedent. They would just acknowledge your letter of demand and say NO.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It absolutely happened. On a previous call, Ms. P. told my lawyer that she would look into what my bonus should've been and we could then come to an agreement. IOW's, I may not get the full amount, but at least something. Next conversation was as if they had never spoken.

There are states all over this country whose wage laws are in direct conflict with this Novartis policy and they know it. Once they pay one person WHAT THEY RIGHTFULLY EARNED, they know they'll have to pay everyone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All we need is one ex employee to file a class action lawsuit and then it will be determined if they need to pay everyone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call Sanford Heisler law firm. They love la suits against Novartis