Left Wing Scalise Shooter Obsessed With Trump-Russia Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scalise Shooter Obsessed With Trump-Russia Conspiracy: ‘Trump is a Traitor; Time to Destroy Trump & Co’
    When Sessions KO'd Russia and Trump Conspiracy Yesterday, This violent left wing coward snapped.

Cristina Laila Jun 14th, 2017 12:03 pm 128 Comments

Republican Representative Steve Scalise, the House Majority Whip, and his aides were shot during baseball practice on Wednesday morning.
    Scalise was shot in the hip and tried to drag himself off the field after he was shot. The shooter was a Bernie supporter and is now dead.

[​IMG]
    James T. Hodgkinson was a Bernie Sanders supporter who was obsessed with Trump-Russia conspiracy theories conjured up by the lying Democrats and perpetuated by the fake news media. Hodgkinson called Trump a “traitor”, saying he has “destroyed our democracy. It’s time to destroy Trump & Co”. The liars in the media own this. They have pushed Trump-Russia hoax for months with ZERO evidence.

Screenshots of Hodgkinson’s Facebook posts (just in case his Facebook is deleted): *UPDATE* his Facebook page is GONE!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Hodgkinson shared a petition calling for President Trump’s impeachment for treason and having relationships with numerous Russian oligarchs including Vladimir Putin:

[​IMG]
    Another petition Hodgkinson shared asked past Presidents to urge Congress to launch an independent investigation over Trump’s firing of former FBI Director James Comey, once again because of Trump’s involvement with Russia:

The questions raised by the timing and rationale behind Trump’s firing of James Comey at a time when he was requesting additional funds for the Investigation into the ties between the Trump team and Russian attempts to influence the election have the potential to create a constitutional crisis. Unless this issue is resolved beyond reproach, it has the potential to undermine our citizens’ faith in the rule of law and our system of checks and balances that is supposed to constrain the abuse of power.

Hodgkinson was also a fan of left-wing media figures like Rachel Maddow who incessantly push Russian conspiracy theories. As TGP previously reported, Rachel Maddow spends 53% of her airtime dedicated to obsessing over Donald Trumps supposed connections to Russia.

[​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Jack Posobiec

✔@JackPosobiec

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The root cause of this horrific event lies BELOW.
    The Dog whistles were heard and acted upon by a DemoKKKratic Violent left wing lunatic.

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The flip side of the Congresswomen from Tucson, Gabby Giffords, by a gunslinging right wing dog whistle boy who was described as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

But you don't count it when your side spawns a madman, doya? :(

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Proof please? Giffords' shooter was a-political and nuts for the most part.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual all leftists like you have are lies and denial.

Get back to me when the Tea Party posts pictures with the fake severed heads of Democrat presidents, sponsors plays where a presidential look alike gets stabbed to death and gets shot in music videos!

Yes, you've been exposed as a biased fool so get lost!

The hate and violence is virtually all on your end of the political spectrum and you won't be allowed to make bogus claims of moral equivalence. I figuratively will cram the truth down your throat and there is nothing you can do but choke on it! :(

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

What did you eat for breakfast? Nails? Can you spell Ted Nugent being invited to the White House? Can you spell Terry Jones hanging Obama in effigy in front of a church? You have a very bad memory. I don't condone ANY of this disgusting behavior but I recognize it happens on both sides. Here's some truth you can figuratively cram up your poo-poo chute.

[​IMG]

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again the disguised Liberal old man shows his true colors. Never voted for Trump, but lies numerous times that he did. Its so obvious that this dude belongs and fits right in on the LEFT COAST. Keep up the good work old man the liberals love you and YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

8. Vagitarian

You're really a naïve little fart and a lemming, aren't you? There are extremists and nutcases on both sides of the coin little boy. Quit clicking your heels and goose stepping to politicians. Call them ALL out, get a grip, get a life and live a life.:cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give credit where credit is due and quit ignoring the facts. Lousiana Rep, Steve Scalise was saved from certain death, by two black people. Oh by the way, Steve Scalise refers to himself as David Duke, without the baggage. He also sponsored the bill allowing severely mentally ill people to buy guns. He was shot and critically wounded by a mentally ill individual with one of the guns his bill allowed him to purchase. The very definition of Irony. You can't make this shit up.

I hope he has the decency to publicly thank the 2 that saved him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applauded the bravery of the Capital Hill security detail BUT what bearing does the ethnicity of the heros have to do with subject ? WOW, outta left field YOU thrown in this racist innuendo ? Do me a favor, knock that chip off your obvious insecure weak shoulder.

Thanks

11. Vagitarian

I hope so too, they were heroes who acted selflessly. Of course Anonopussy (aka Sparky) will ignore this one.

12. #12 Vagitarian, Jun 15, 2017 at 3:28 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017 at 4:22 PM
    Vagitarian

That wasn't my post but you are so obvious in your hatred that you asked someone to 'show you' a right wing post depicting assassinating a president (Get back to me when the Tea Party posts pictures with the fake severed heads of Democrat presidents) and I did - the lynching in effigy of Pres Obama. What's the diff? Decapitation? Lynching?) No indignation on your part at all on that one was there, Sparky. I say the elected president is the elected president no matter who he is. And (like Trump said today) Americans are ALL Americans. The chip is obviously on YOUR Shoulder. Which of the Carolinas do you reside in? :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot boy, Terry Jones and Nugent are not nearly the high profile people that I listed.

As usual your lame attempt at moral equivalence falls flat.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real Sparky, I ignore nothing worthwhile. So what your point, lying idiot boy? Are you lodging false allegations of racism?

That's as good as you quoting commies on religion and then running from it like a scared child! :D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a liar and a fool!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you get a critically thinking brain?

You're tired, lame and erroneous moral equivalence is just as wrong as it ever was.

There are significant differences between the parties and between the left and the right. Only a fool and you certainly are a fool doesn't see that reality.

17. Vagitarian

:rolleyes:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p

19. Vagitarian

Libs, I think BOTH shooters were nuts for the most part but there WERE some similarities, albeit random perhaps. The disturbing part (of course) was that each singled out a politician from a specific party.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong!

Once again you want to take the easy, lazy way of cheap moral equivalence.

The Attack on Republicans was politically motivated and committed by someone who can't be deemed as clinically mentally ill.

The Other attack was committed by someone who was mentally ill and was not politically motivated.

Those are the facts. End of story.