Left

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Oct 28, 2018 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poorly run company with a bunch of false bravado. They seek out simple minded, easy to control managers with zero leadership skills along with a group of upper management who is so incredibly out of touch with whats actually going on in the field that it’s become a running joke. No common sense or independent thought is welcomed nor acknowledged because it means theyd have to take a closer look at the current strategy and admit something’s not working. Consequently, a toxic culture is created where the best reps leave and the company chips away at their credibility as a respected company where eventually, no talented candidates will even consider working here. Take a hard, realistic look at bad managers and others in leadership roles who have taken advantage of the trust placed in them by the people who put them there and you’ll see what the problem is. Talk to the reps and NAM’s and you’ll see how little their superiors are respected and how poorly they feel they’re represented by their superiors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the entire pharmaceutical industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It pays well, so do the BEST you can and find another gig!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The work culture is not toxic. Best group of people I’ve encountered in my career. High character and truly values our feedback in the field. I’m looking forward to my future here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About as true as a statement that I've ever read.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometime I feel like I am working on a used car lot and management is the lot lizards!