Legit inside rumor

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A key administrative home office assistant was talked out of giving notice to leave company for new job elsewhere and told that a pending buyout is forthcoming. It was in her best interest to now stay due to stock options she possesses as a key assistant to a senior mgmt director.

This was shared in confidence (not to me) but to someone I know. Very legit information.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To whomever posted this. It is horrible that you thru a third party broke the confidence of the administrator in question who now is going to be put in a very tough spot with her direct senior manager/officer if this gets back to him. Why post this and get her in trouble.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I would never want to get anyone in trouble. What I didn't include is that the buyout announcement is coming later today , this evening or latest by tomorrow morning. SO she is okay with her manager. No issues there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing same rumor from my RD. Also no layoffs are part of buyout. Hope that part is true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is the buyer?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pzifer ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Hands on Deck employees meeting being scheduled for Tuesday morning. this could be the announcement

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen and let me repeat. The buyout and all hands meeting mentioned above has not officially been announced. A little premature to post without it actually being a fact yet. Sit tight until something officially is released.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what price are you hearing?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

honestly I did not ask. sorry

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again this is not fact and only speculation at this point. But price per share $.79 (which is a premium over the current share price of .47). Also includes assuming all of the death. Good sales reps will maintain their positions as well as all other key needed employees.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

debt not death (fraudian slip ?) . LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again let me be clear. The above information is not fact yet. Company will officially release any information directly to employees concerning any news that needs to be shared. Including any All Hands on Deck meetings/conference calls.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.79 seems low even if they are taking on the debt

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's official. Meeting announced. Updates to floow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whens the meeting?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BULLSHIT. ALL OF YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR ATTEMPTING TO MANIPULATE THIS STOCK PRICE IN YOUR FAVOR.
    This company is doomed. Run NOW.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably after a joint press release is approved by both companies and then released to general public/media. Cannot announce first to employees for inside trading rules. I am not an expert here. Just passing info along. But I have not heard yet that a meeting has been scheduled of that the deal is officially closed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me repeat so that no one on here gets in trouble with so called trading authorities. Nothing is finalized, no is a meeting officially scheduled (to my knowledge on both). Everything discussed (at least by me) is pure speculation. Do not invest or sell without conducting your own due diligence on this stock.

Every item mentioned here was just for entertainment purposes and does not represent the company views at this time.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Janitor just informed me that the Bulls on Stock Twits are clueless when it comes to investing in a pharma company. They are being played like fools by the market makers/institutions who are selling millions of shares to unload to Stock Twits & others who think they are getting cheap shares . (why do you think volume is so heavy and price keeps going down).

Also one so called guru member the others idolize on ST is pumping them one way big time and profiting the other way when panic selling by them occurs.