Leigh Ann Epperson

Discussion in 'Schering-Plough' started by Anonymous, Jan 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone recall Leigh Ann Epperson as a manager at Schering-Plough? What kind of manager was she? How long was she a manager. Was she effective as a manager?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never heard the name

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do your background check somewhere else!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who was Ms. Epperson to you above poster? You seem a little rattled by a harmless enough question. CP is crucial source of accurate info.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the "do your background check somewhere else": your board had a very positive thread finding life after schering/merck better. About a month ago, I stumbled on this board and it became a crazy gossip fest (finally got deleted). Not one of your "group" made any attempt to stop it. I work in a field now and will never work in lab/pharma sales again. The poor woman (Leigh Ann) had her name posted on two boards. Are there no people with integrity in sales? I'm embarrassed for this industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, about a month ago, after "YOU" stumbled upon this board, it became a "crazy gossip fest".(Your words, not mine). Sounds like you are to blame. This was a nice board until you showed up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That cracks me up. Do you remember that crazy thread called "A.I.D.E.S" (something like that). I commented to the poster with some "unsolicitated" good advice and holy crap I got it back 10-fold. No, your not a nice board. I think your a bunch of insecure gossips who have issues. That would be my humble opinion. Schering is gone! We (clinicians) were never all that impressed with your products at the end! LOL!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, Ms. E good luck, U'll need it!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest