Less marketing, more managed care

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the world does LG think we need 300 posters to give offices? Stop sending mass amounts of everything and put some of your marketing budget into our managed care department. We can't get the drug covered and yet every time I go to my storage unit I have 48 lb boxes of tear sheets and crap I will never get rid of…actually I will get rid of it, to the first dumpster i see!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing costs pennies compared to better managed care. I mean at least we now have a guy who works at a pawn shop in Vegas as a spokesperson, doesn't that make up for managed care?!?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN....Plus the posters are so crappy I can't get the backing off, if I do the poster turns into 1) a crumpled mess 2) a wall paint remover

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bigger mistake was taking the attention away from Lipofen with Lidose Technology. I understand the generic situation, but when you have a game changer like Lidose--you use it!!

Lidose should be used in the Livalo and Vascepa formulations, also. Extend the patent life and take particle size out of the equation. It's a no brainer!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot fit another box in my storage unit. Next delivery of marketing stuff is going into the trash. I agree. What good is all this marketing stuff if the docs are having a hard time getting Livalo for their patients? Let's go Managed Care people!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in complete agreement. What was LG thinking? How about some real managed care?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen....but according to the powers that be if we were better sales people and the docs truly BELIEVED in Livalo they would convince their patients to pay thousands! Seriously tired of hearing what great coverage we have. In this Managed Care environment getting this drug approved is impossible....docs do not have the time to jump through hoops.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly a no brainer!! Lidose is the wave of the future! Lie while dosing!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete game changer!! No brainer as well!