Less than 30 days until Aloxi LOE

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Sep 14, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead man walking!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this is true? Is Aloxi going generic in 30 days? If so, can Eisai oncology survive at present sales force numbers? What are the total sales of Halaven and Lenvima? Aykenzo is not even worth mentioning from what I hear

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PALO-10-20 gave it an extra 6 mo but LOE is now 13 October

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will likely be another 15% - 25% hit to US sales. Do the math.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No - we see big "swoosh" soon for Aykenzo! Dumb American! Kampai!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Eisai in Oncology?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. ANDAs approved. Teva (will be first) and Par already have products with wholesalers... WAC is 25% lower than Aloxi price.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morphotek will save Eisai!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4th tier oncology player, barely breaking even though

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're screwed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai. Funny.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? It's not like they haven't know this for years. Hello

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and Akynzeo was supposesd to preserve the revenue stream. How's that working out?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forget the precise numbers, but at last year's launch meeting when we were shown the Akynzeo goals for December, 2015, it was a dollar amount that would have more than made up for us only having Aloxi for 75% of the calendar year. Now, I think we are somewhere around 15-20% of that projection for Akynzeo, maybe less. I think we are all in the right to be concerned. I hope we hear good news but I won't be surprised to lose Aloxi next month.
    Question: has ANYTHING gone BETTER than expected in awhile? When we look back at the Akynzeo launch, the company's "preparation" for contracting, strategy and price, etc. How about the new indications for Halaven? Heck, how about ANY new data for Halaven? How about DT leaving? How about lots of good reps exiting?
    It seems like a long history of disappointments, punctuated occasionally by something going merely as well as your minimum expectations (NOT exceeding) and then it's back to a long series of disappointments. It's been awhile since we've been truly impressed.
    So, if you had to guess based solely on past performance....what would you guess about us keeping Aloxi after next month? Not very optimistic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aloxi is gone but DT already planned that when they "sized" the sales team. If they have layoffs, offer me a good severance and I'm gone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only good thing has been lenvima. Small indication now, but has potential as blockbuster

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing they didn't plan on Akynzeo underperforming by over 75% when they "sized" the sales team.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their projections weren't high anyway. They knew an oral in an iv market would be killer. Let's see how the new oral emend from Lonnie and crew do. Lol my guess, worse even than Akynzeo

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Price increases aren't helping. We are giving up on it