Let’s be honest here

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2024 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason why the majority of sales reps at the company are failing at sales is not because we haven’t gone through lead model ad nauseam it’s because KPA offers the lowest possible salary in the market and only poor quality sales reps are willing to accept the offer. the top 30 percent of the sales force is carrying the company. The bottom are despicable and shouldn’t be in sales, but again this is an example of how Kowa misuses its finances. LEADERSHIP WAKE UP STOP FAILING AT EVERYTHING.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top 30 sales force is actually leaving the company. Mass exit. DMs aren’t happy either.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not until they receive their award money/trip.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're interpreting your experience through the lens of your own personal world view. Don't put that on the rest of us. Be grateful this isn't big pharma. You would have been laid off and possibly invited to reapply and compete for your job sometime in the future, should an opening in your area come available. I'll gladly work a couple of hours a day until the future trajectory is set. "One bad apple spoils the bunch", so take a good long look in the mirror. Your attitude sucks.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree but the longer KPA goes without a drug to sell the more they may have to force layoffs. All the good sales reps have left. I think they are under 150 reps use to have 310 ish before the disaster Seglentis launch.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im actually one of the good apples. One of the apples that has carried this company through Livalo and was TOP producer for seglentis and an award winner. I’m the person they WANT to keep because I’m a producer. You’re probably bottom 50 or a manager. STFU

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh ok. In one breath you say all the good ones have left and in the next breath you claim to be a top performer. Sure. We believe you. Wrong on both counts about me. Take your brag book, go shop yourself around and you can STFU!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually the other post was written by another person, but CLEARLY you’re not sharp enough to decipher that. Get real you’re as dumb as a doorknob. Also obviously there are some GOOD ONES left, I’m still here :-D but I will say the other poster has valid points a lot of the “good ones” have left. Thats just facts, not something that can be argued.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can stop replying to your own posts acting like you are someone else, you are not fooling anyone here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How small is your penis?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s big enough to penetrate your ass, works on pathological liars amazingly well!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you like it like that? Cute.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is different than ordering pizza delivery with no money, but I like how it’s starting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I prefer vaginal penetration. But I respect your right to choose. Peace and blessings. Love wins.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Anal love always wins. Cheers and peace be with you