Let’s be serious for a moment...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I come hear and read some funny and silly things but seriously guys, we came really do something great and special as a CC sales force.

We can set the pace for the company. We have truly great products that are helping people. We were chosen to stay for a reason. We are very good at what we do, the best of the best. We can guide Merck for the future with our performance. Each day when we wake up and hit the streets, let’s be prepared. Be determined to make a difference in patients life with our provider interactions. Listen to our coaches and look for opportunities to be the best. If we are committed to Merck, our patients and our provider teams then at the end of the day we can be proud of our efforts allow this great company to thrive. Let’s do this guys. Ignore the nay sayers. We are the best. I am truly proud and honored to work at this great company and alongside so many wonderful peers..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who the fuck is this asshole?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you mr schecter! You’re a douchebag! Your leadership sucks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is obviously sarcasm.... :)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A complete f--king moron or a clever king of sarcasm. Your choice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written by some arse sucking manager or a complete idiot

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, because I want to be successful and help my company grow? If you are a current rep, Merck obviously kept some of the wrong people...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my manager told me they hand picked those of us who were retained based on our talents and ability to work as a team and everyone push in the same direction.

I agree with OP, we are probably the most talented sales team in America and we can make Merck great again.

No negative post. Make Merck great again.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the reason Merck is not doing well is the high probability that over the multiply layoffs in recent years they don't know who is who and eliminate the good workers? I am sure we all have seen this in action over the years.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! pause to urinate , I’m laughing so hard I’m going to pee my knickers, ! pause, wipe my tears because I’m laughing so hard, Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
    pause, My stomach hurts so bad......Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Are you naive, gullible, goody two shoes, stupid, less than 21 yrs old, or just stupid?
    God, you need serious intervention to begin living in the real world vs. the fantasy land og Mother Merck.
    Thank you, though, for the best laugh I’ve had in a very long time. You should quit and become a comedian, you are that good!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope so, or he or she needs a kick in the head to wake up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Santa told me he’d bring me a pony for the last 30 years; still waiting.
    You have to be a newer Merckie to actually believe anything a manager tells you. Their creed is to lie, deny, and manipulate.
    But, hey, if it makes you feel good, great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people on this site no longer work for Merck. They were lazy, had personal issues, or thought they could do nothing and get away with it. They blame leadership when they are the true failures. That is why their life sucks even after Merck. Everything Merck does us merit based. The coaching, mentoring, and leadership provided is best in class. Some people just can't be reached. Trust your managers because they want you to go down the right path. Don't ask for help from people who don't have their pathetic garbage life on order. They will fail you like they have failed their own family, self, and everyone else they have contacted.

You were chosen because of your talents. Let Merck guide your future. Listen and make a difference. It's good to hear about such pride and honor. You are loved. A great attitude goes far.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said! Thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, Skippy. Glad you cleared that up for us. It gave me goose bumps. ooohhh!
    Did you drink a gallon of Merck kool-aid or did someone write this script for you?
    Where do you get this bullshit?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lost me on the third word of your post. #LearnGrammar

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy, personal issues, do nothings...sounds like the best template/description for Merck middle management that I've ever read...Bravo cochise!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor little baby don't like the truth. Watch your grammar. Dumb idiot never moved up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you get this shit? What makes you so superior? When did Merck provide you this revelation? You are seriously delusional, brainwashed, and either separated or divorced. He/She kicked your sorry ass out of the house, and your parents moved to a condo and don’t have a basement for you. Merck, to you, is a cult, a substitute family for you.
    Merck couldn’t pull that off, not that smart.
    We’re a second rate pharma company at best and we’re hanging on waiting for someone to buy us and put us out of our misery.
    If anyone has failed, it’s you. You need help. Use your medical bends to get it before you lose all contact with reality.