Let’s do some math

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to connent here after reading some financial reports today. I’ve always been intrigued with this drug based on the epidemic and it was first in class treatment so to speak. I became an investor when the spin off occurred.

I’ll give you an outside perspective on why your new product will perform average at best.

Only around 20% of addicts want to get well. Only around 20% of the doctors actually care if they get well. 1/2 of each group, maybe, will want to go the SQ route. Doctors want to make loads of cash, pts want to make loads of cash- won’t hsppen with this model. Factor in MC issues....

My humble prediction is that this drug captures maybe 5-10% of the US market.

I’ll continue to sell my shares, the best days have already passed on this

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great analysis. The long great run is over.

You might be a little bit optimistic in the market share capture though, my prediction is less than 2%

You’re 100% right to sell your shares though.

This company is toast.

They said in the news report today that “the launch is going good.”

This is a lie. A straight out lie. It will be mentioned in a future lawsuit filed by investors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you get those stats?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs a hobby. Lawsuit happy former employee who was too ugly to sleep her way to the top. Go slap your disabled husband.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the OP, and I think the company HAS to be aggressive in pursuing and pushing for Sublocade to be legislated into a viable treatment option. With all of the diversion of Film and tabs, the time is now to be pushing lawmakers to make this a preferred treatment. I know that plans are in place for this but it needs to be accelerated. It will never be Film with 55% of the market, but it can be profitable enough to keep the company solvent. Diversion is a hot button issue and Indivior has a solution, but selling to physicians isn’t the way. We have to aim higher.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

K Annmarie. We hear ya.

9. Ella Richie

Ella Richie Guest

Great analysis!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have stats too. 98% of what was first posted is 100% bullsh@@. These stats came from the same place as hers. Pulled them straight out of my ass

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be responsible for the launch strategy too then bc someone pulled that straight up out their ass. Go back to college, you sound like an idiot.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So someone disagrees with your terrible stats and they are the idiot. You’re not an investor. You weren’t even a good employee. Hack

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. All investors do research and then go straight to cafepharma.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If CafePharma has no information of value, then why are you on it?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not for investment advice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Ella I agree.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i prefer jam with my toast said the guy from rocky horror

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shit Sherlock. It's not a woman posting, either. It's all bs and a weak attempt to hide its id. It's the same rep who posts to his own posts, to make it appear SOMEONE agrees. Look you're a psycho and all this shit about stats & investing is so lame, it's laughable. Then there's the sick suggestion it's a woman with a disabled son, who disagreed with you. God, You are depraved. You need years, if not a lifetime of therapy. It's no former employee you idiots, it a drug rep who is so threatened by our products, he's become possessed. As in way mentally deranged, answering his own posts, trying unsuccessfully to make it appear as if many are posting, when it's Mr. Sociopath himself. Get help soon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

before we all dismiss the original poster I think we need to ask ourselves what IS the target product mkt share that’s expected. Has anyone heard any real goals for this launch year? My team hasn’t. It’s the same old shit, won’t know your goals til the quarter is nearly over. I think 5-10% might actually be right