Let’s face it Quest is a terrible place to work...

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll take a stab at it. Posting an obvious typo, you were hoping to deflect from the substance of the post.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother. Here we go again with your excuses and your “typos”. Was this also a typo?

“Posting an obvious typo, you were hoping to deflect from the substance of the post.”

Is that one sentence? Contextually, there are two subjects here. Your previous error and an implication that I am deflecting. Perhaps that was yet another “typo”. If you would like us to focus on the “substance” of your writing, perhaps you could be more precise while composing your thoughts. It’s difficult to take you seriously when you can’t manage to write a couple of correctly constructed sentences. If your intent is to persuade, concise articulate communication skills are critical.

Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okok. The code has been CRACKED! “Hope this helps” is actually an anagram for “sheep hip sloth”. Dude has been speaking in code all this time!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Contextually, your stupidity is exhausting. I believe your red-faced impulse to counter-punch clouded your reading comprehension.

There is only one subject in that sentence - you. Not mentioning "you" at the beginning of the sentence is called an ellipsis. Do you remember that in high school English? It is the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood within the context of a construction.

Here is another example of an omission you might recognize is, “Hope this helps.” You omitted the subject “I.” I hope this helps.

Let me make it easier for you since you seem to have a problem with anything remotely abstract.

You, posting an obvious typo, were hoping to deflect … (another ellipsis)

No wonder no one will hire you Mr. Peaked Your Interest.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

meltdown

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any chance of returning this thread back to the subject?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s stopping you, junior? Oh, I almost forgot. You have nothing of value to contribute and no one cares about your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure let me sum up why this place still sucks ass:

- operations suck
    - commodity lab business
    - bad culture
    - good people consistently leave
    - taking care care of all business on my company phone and not getting reimbursed.
    - Mickey Mouse organization through and through

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you “taking care care of all business on your company phone” when you were wasting time disparaging your employer on this social media site?

Bad culture with good people leaving, you say? Then what does it say about you, since you claim to be a disgruntled employee here, yet can’t seem find a better offer?

Mickey Mouse, commodity lab? Sure, son. We are the undisputed number one clinical reference laboratory in the nation, with every insurance contract worth having, cutting edge IT services and the most extensive test menu available in the United States.

If you were actually employed here, I would grant you that our hiring practices could be due for some scrutiny. But we all know you aren’t and have you’ve never been employed by Quest Diagnostics.

However, you might be briefly, if we ever buy the rathole lab where you actually reside.

Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at Quest and all of these statements are true!

This HTH guy is a clown! Don't worry about him!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That right. You moved on and never looked back. Except for the countless hours you spend here trying to convince yourself that it was “really all for the best” when you were terminated for cause. Cause you’ve opened a new chapter in your life! I bet everyone is sorry now that your gone! Except not. No one noticed, no one cares and we are all doing better than ever now without you. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still here and agree with all the above except that good people do in many cases stay.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your stupid opinions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical...avoid the topic.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we need to rename HTH to Mr Sensitive.

Hey Mr Sensitive! Get back out in the field and close some big deals punchy!

LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are looking for “sensitivity” in the workplace and from your leadership, you aren’t cut for Quest Diagnostics. Business is war, son. Dog eat dog, rat eat rat. When you go out in the field on our team, you best be ready to kill the competition. Our goal is to steal their market share, make their lives miserable and at the end of each day, they will fear us. And if someone doesn’t see the world the way we do, we promptly cut them out like a cancer. Every leader in our organization would fire his own mother and do the same to his best friend, the moment they ever stop performing. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why we are the overwhelmingly dominant player in the market. It takes a company the size of LCA to barely compete with us and by comparison, they are weak, undesirable and ineffective. All others are just hoping to be absorbed by us or waiting to be run out of business. Power breeds power and in the clinical lab industry, we have it all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Service and Insurance Network wins hearts and minds.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. As a small lab guy being ourchased by you is the last thing I’d want. I’m not micro managed and I make 2x of what a Quest Rep makes.