Let' all get excited for Trelegy.....

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2017 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, do they think we believe the fake exuberance on the post approval call today? Why does this company continue to make the decisions they do? The FDA showed us who's boss. Adding Incruse to Breo are the clinical trials that were complete at the time of fast track FDA submission. Tthese are the data we submitted for fast track approval for indication and label - the FDA clearly signaled the label and indication will accurately reflect this limited indication based on the data submitted. Who else thinks this will put us in a challenging spot legally. Think about the implications - I see another CIA in our future.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are spot on, but just think of all the bonus money that we will make! LOL
    I am just so excited! LOL!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, run and hide..........the bottom-feeder lawyers are out tonight . Look in your town's database and see how many lawyers work there. It must be a very easy degree to get for not so bright individuals.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone notice that Wall Street responded with a big yawn! In fact share price fell!?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF - and "if" is the key word here - Payers cover the med then the potential for success in the near term is good. The specific labelling that was mentioned won't matter to physicians because these are already known entities in known therapeutic classes. GSK may have finally done something right here because shortening the launch window by the purported 18 months could be very valuable.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This labeling will accelerate the demise of Advair. Which leaves Breo in a favorable position. Unless you take into consideration the current GOLD guidelines. Which leave Anoro in a favorable position. Unless you take into consideration the competitive Laba/Lama! Which leaves a very narrow market for the triple!

Farewell Advair old friend! It's been a great run having you in my bag!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be to quick to bid Advair goodbye. Remember Advair is what pays the bills!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee , some of you kids might want to start your own company.

9. This drug will be a BIG winner. Pts. want one inhaler not 2 or 3. Once per day is super.
    I worked for inventiv last year selling Advair. This will be a hit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[ product manager's son ]