Let go while on disability

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure this will get a lot of troll comments, but... I am hoping to get some real info

Has anyone been let go while on disability ?

Novo cannot say the position was terminated if they place someone else into that role. How do they get away with that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call HR on NON Novo phone and ask. Remain anonymous. They will answer. Don’t abuse disability. Too many people use it as a crutch and it gives a bad wrap for those who really do qualify for it. Just saying

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get an attorney, don’t listen to a fool telling you to call HR. They are your enemy. Legal risk is high terminating or laying off someone on disability leave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one dumb son of a bitch.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was your whole team displaced or just you specifically? Are you a DCS 4? If you think you were targeted because you were on disability it’s worth finding out your options.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes your protected only for first 12 weeks .. after that they can let you go .. NY state last year 2 people let go on long term .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the honest feedback.

I am DCS 2 and was replaced with another DCS 2 rep from another territory.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT call HR. Think about it. They work for nni. It is their job/bottom line to protect the company. Call an attorney or at the least your states equal employment office.