Let me help you....Everything is temporary......everything!

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2016 at 7:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came over to Salix January 2, 2014 on the Santarus buyout. The Salix people treated us lake bastard step children. Your CEO Carolyn Logan treated us like crap. Many Santarus reps left as this was not a good culture.

I just laughed to myself as did some of my friends who stuck around at the clowns of Salix. JOhn Temporado.....oh man....what a goofball. All the Salix guys were hilarious to watch with their suits 2 sizes too small......their pants 4-5 inches above their ankles to show off their neon socks. They worshiped JT like he was a god. So comical. I watched this parade of clowns slowly move on. When JT was pushed out I saw some of these many men scrambling for another hero to worship. What are going to do with these suits now? The training dept was another group I just cracked up at. MIke D.....thought he was in the army or something. Oh, to sit back and watch them all fade away.

Now, hardly none of these nerds are left. The company doesn't resemble anything like it did just a year and a half ago.

Learn the lesson...sit back and laugh at the parade of clowns.....because Everything is temporary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temperato was great. Yes there were many "small suit" boys running around but Salix was a fun place to work and they treated us well. A very generous company. Not so much these days.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Temperato was ok, although he himself had a preference for small/tight shirts, man-boobs and all. Remember his Affliction phase?:) I think he finally realized those weren't cool about 6 months after everyone else did.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His stage presence and antics at the NSM were entertaining, and he's definitely unique as a sales leader, but his emphasis on metrics was a turn-off, at least to experienced specialty reps. That was unnecessary.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest