Let the Games Begin: 2012 Firing!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is morale like in Skillman? Saw an opening...please share the good and the bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, really?!?! Have your Mommy read the other threads to you and you'll figure out that answer Einstein

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO....the best!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This tread is going down almost as painfully as ConvaTec is. Just kill us. Please stop. No signs of intelligent life in either.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point made. I meant to say "thread". Slow death indeed.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MD

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah..hah....hah...hah...hah....Anita has been made a VP!? Hah hah hah hah......I'm crying here it is so damn funny and she is too...laughing with joy all the way to the bank. Adding a few items to Orion and being MVs lap dog is getting her paid.....hah hah hah!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anita has been made VP of ass reaming....just bend her over and see for yourself....lapdog indeed...woof

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They seemed to be very impressed with her Excel skill set. If that is all it takes to be a VP at ConvaTec, we are in deeper trouble than I realized. If you cannot master Excel, you should not even be a TM. Management is so blind to the actual talent they have in their current sales team. They have no idea which TMs to promote so find it easier to pull from outside the company.

Even at the RSM level, blind to their current talent pool or only have eyes for their one favorite TM they fail to support the entire team and annoy or push the rest of the team out. That is how we ended up with all these pharma or other people that were not wanted anywhere else. Sorry Anita it is not your fault, take them for all you can.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest