Let the Games Begin: 2012 Firing!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RSMs try to look like they know people at the TMs hospitals when theyhowl don't. This is how they do it. They Link In to a TM at Convatec and then they scour that TMs linked in connections and try to Link in to those connections of Convatec customers that they do not know. That is how desperate those dirty RSMs are.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several new RSM postings--who just got axed to leave? Reggie? Doris? Who else?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of them. They are new positions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone else hear that 2 AVPs got fired ? Dale and Jill? Way to go MV, you really know how to keep us in the field nice and calm. Switch Managers more than half way thru the year, tell us you want to build a strong team....tell me lies tell me sweet little lies. Another rumor, I heard the structure changes are not over. Get ready to be moved again my partner TMs before the end of the year. This way, when they give us a larger territory to cover all the losses they do not have to pay commission. Here are some additional words of wisdom MV, practice or think about what you are going to say before you host a call to us all. You drivel on with nothing important to say except sell-wow brilliant. I, as a salesman, am expected to sell-Thank you now I know my purpose in life. Rumor has it there are more than 60 new people in the field this year and since they are all FOJ, FOK, FOMs they have no experience but high salaries. Great way to make sales. Are you embarrassed to actually announce the new VPs and Directors you have brought on because we will all see the new made up titles with the big salaries? Was it your brilliant idea MV to make ATMs only focus on SCD-another brilliant act. Take people who have no sales background, no medical background and clueless at how to even check into a hospital and put them in front of a surgeon. Bravo! That is an amazing way to make sales! I will follow you anywhere! All of the stuff you, Anita JB, SD push out to the field as new and brilliant, do you think us old timers dont see you just copied/pasted from stuff we already had and send it back out as new and original? But I am sure you will sit back and drool over all the "real" calls in Orion and pretend that you can make your sales. Do you see how you are making this ship sink even faster. Does your pet Anita help you navigate her most precious Orion. I hear she follows you around like a little puppy. Yes, amazing leader, amazing choices. LOL.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard any noise about AVP firings. I do not see that they serve a significant function or value. Another layer of management to justify someone else's position. I believe we could work smoothly with the RSMs alone. Still, I would be shocked to see Jill M fired. Not so shocked to see Dale let go as I cannot believe he has made it so far for this long, and on what accomplishments except being at the right place at the right time, or perhaps not being at the wrong place at the right time. Luck is all I am saying, not skill.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please confirm Jill finally got fired. It was long overdue. She sat on her rear end all day and let her RSMs do the same. When she did come to town her personal presentation was unprofessional and embarrassing. Chipped nail polish, loud Tammy Faye Baker makeup. Wrinkled crumpled up suit that looked like it hadn't been dry cleaned in years.

She allowed her RSMs to continuosly lie about where they were and get away with it. I don't feel one bit sorry for that filthy woman. She deserves all the bad karma coming her way for all the dirty deeds she knowing committed. She has the same philosophy as Brad Barton. "Pip" her way out of ever getting caught sitting on her rear end! Blame the TMs....yip thats her leadership. Which is not leadership at all. She also allowed her RSMs to continuosly do write ups celebrating the exact same wins over and over again like it newly happened. No class at all.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask Dale about Laurie E and Diane C-M about how he handled the Promesa Affair

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOOOO happy to hear Adam Firken Douche is gone....what a complete waste of life.....and if you're looking for Patrick F, you can find him under his desk where he's been hiding and collecting a paycheck for the past 5 years! It's SO awesome to be outta this rat hole of a company and to hear that AVP's such as Dale "Mini-Me" P. are gone is too funny! How are the sales going now with the revolving door of no-knowledge new hires running around in the field with the equally brain-dead and inept Skillman dumb asses implementing useless strategies based on all the phony, fantasy sales calls entered daily into Orion?!?!....enjoy the crash landing....LMAO!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep us former employees informed of the ongoing, minute by minute mgmt. job losses as it makes for great bathroom reading....;)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please confirm Dale "Howdy Dooty look-a-like" P is gone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein: it's "Doody" with a D-and yes, they look alike.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Convatec here, long gone, but like to return to these boards as they're always full of laughs...was DP really ash canned? Really was a useless dolt--at least Nordic finally got rid of someone who should have been dumped years ago. what about Pat F? always liked him, classy guy, but heard he might have been deep sixed, too. Too bad he stuck around the Con as it was falling apart these past many years.....anyone know where he's gone if indeed shit canned?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, like flatulence from bad sushi Dale has been expelled from the Convatec family. Though someone who endeavored to be liked by all, he will be missed by none. This was a gentleman who looked the other way when RSMs under his command tormented and tortured their TMs, a gentleman who escaped unscathed when others were terminated after the Promesa scandal blew up in their faces, a gentleman who fed at the Convatec teat contributing nothing in return, a gentleman who indeed will not be missed. Remember, KARMA seeks vengeance from those who've earned her wrath as Dale just learned.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Truth: Dale never had the slightest concern for anyone other than himself. Dale was obviously so full of sh-t that it was comical, (and now we're all laughing- all the ghosts of Christmas past). You knew that you had problems when he "had your back" I know not of one single sole that is sorry he's gone. He NEVER stuck out his neck for anyone or anything and would frequently throw anyone that got in his way under the bus. Everyone was accountable ---- EXCEPT DALE--- Well, you laughed as many of the best people at Convatec were axed by your buddies BB and KL in the name of "right sizing" the organization. As they say, he/she who laughs last laughs best. Guess whose laughing now?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance to a Real Loser: DP. Glad this turd is gone!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were any of the Rsms let go? If so who?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DP is gone...thank God. This weasel allowed RSM abuses to flourish and he always turned a blind eye to them. As someone else posted, Karma has caught up to him. He slimed his way out of the scandal that caused the termination of Laurie E and Ms. Marbut. He always pretended he was you friend but in actuality he was fiendish. His fake, phony smile sickended all; just a shame this useless eater lasted as long as he did at our company. Glad such an effete coward is gone--at least the new regime did something right!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Curt Spencer still work there? How about Terri S?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there is a great career path at the new CVT if:

- You know one of the brain-dead idiots at corporate
    - You have a good pair of knee pads and aren't afraid to use them
    - You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the business
    - You can talk a blue streak without ever actually saying anything meaningful
    - You can repeat steps one thru four every hour

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER READ!!!