Let the micro-management begin

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here we go. Fear and underperformance of product - now begins the knee jerk reactions and excessive tracking spreadsheets to of course make life more difficult on those who are trying to help this thing fly. Makes sense to me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until things get really bad, then the sub-micron management will begin.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well-played right there! I'm afraid of what the area under curve will look like.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the "onset of action" look like?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks and sounds much like a GI Bleed.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the thing about Iroko management is they start to micromanage quicker, but they are unable to say whether it actually impacts performance -

The clinical relevance of the differences in management measurements is unknown

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave it to management to have "no great ideas" so they revert to micromanagement. This unfortunately is an industry trend, seen in every underperforming company and/or product. It must be the "reps" fault!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats going on that they are micromanaging? Are things already looking bad?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told to bring my files and company care to the home office next week.
    What does that mean?
    I haven't heard of any meetings being held there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit the BS, unless you are a bad rep getting fired, there is nothing else going on so STFU.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed..you who wrote this are a major douchebag...troll...go jerk off..ya jerkoff

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, it is clear the AVP's are under pressure to let's just say take it to a higher level....code for oh shit!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take it easy Stone Cold Steve!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me .. Truth hurts

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management is so positive about early results and they are very poor...7 or 8 scripts over 2 months a rep...how can things sustain with so little volume?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bad is it? Does anyone really know?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are OK, but better uptake is required to even come close to goals. If the growth doesn't pick up then things can get desperate quickly.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know if your RBM wants you gone? Seriously? I have a feeling mine kind of does

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man or woman- up and ask them. It's called communication skills.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's garbage advice. I've been in this industry a while and if you have too you know these managers never give a straight answer. It's the facade of optimism that kills the rep bc they want to believe it. Trust your gut. If they want you out you will start to see the handwriting on the wall. When you see it you have 3-6 months to get out before the RBM kicks you out. Always remember it's a popularity contest with managers. Good numbers will not save you bc nobody grows every quarter but it will stall the inevitable.