Let's be honest!

Discussion in 'Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is funny!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many times can I come to a corporate meeting & not expect a shit show?!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody sold their stock today?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try. I don't think GC gives a crap about this company. That is why he left. One thing you should have learned....If it didn't directly affect him, he doesn't care.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same reason everyone slows down to gawk at a crash.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did sell, did you get $1.50/share??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that everyone in the industry is talking about your company and what is posted on this board. It is the funniest one out there and most are just in disbelief that this is actually happening. You just can't make up this stuff. Please, keep the posts coming.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

happy 420! You have to be high to think RJ can save this sinking ship.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the person who made the above comment, I hope you enjoy sitting at the dog park on your weekends collecting email addresses. I hope you enjoy telling pet owners that you are hospital staff when you are not just to get their email address. I hope you enjoy being held in the office until 9pm because you didn't hit your goals. I hope you enjoy stabbing your customers in the back.
    You're right... Parnell will be great someday

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any MILFs left?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! You are shit out of luck. Sucks you got nothing to look forward to now! Except your hand! LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If those left at Parnell are still working toward a common goal of success, and no one cares what people who don't work for Parnell say, then WHY the ever-loving fuck are you posting on Cafe Pharma? Like, for real, just go forth and prosper and ignore everyone else! But, clearly, I called your bluff; you're petrified and rightfully so. Meanwhile most of us who are gone know at least 4 of the 6 of you left are trying desperately to get out. So your statement that you still believe things can be great is either naive ramblings of one of the two delusional people of the six left, or complete lies in case RJ is reading this before you find another job because there are so few of you now that you're scared of him finding out who you are and canning you like he did the majority of the company. Seriously, if you believe the lie of this company being successful and you being immune, you need to get out before you find yourself face down in the dirt.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone still around?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RJ is the one that needs to let go instead of acting like a petulant 2 year old who had his sandbox wrecked. Those that left either on their own or by his hand are finally free and should be left to carry on with life, not harassed to protect his ego.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there an class action lawsuit against Parnell by former employees other that the marketing peeps?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on what grounds?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that's all folks. Nothing to see here. Move along. Everyone is gone. It was only a matter of time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us wanted to. But RJ set it up so people going to "competitors" couldn't sue. And since the vast majority of people who left whether they were competing or not were somehow considered going to competitors, very few were willing to participate when he "let them out" of the noncompetes.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it, RJ? Lost your shirt now! (Though I'm sorry to everyone else in his wake who did too.)