Let's be honest!

Discussion in 'Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's one thing to lie and piss of employees, but to mislead and lie clinics is biting the hand that feeds you. If you're a clinic that got excited and actually put forth effort to sell Glyde and now you find out you were lied to...I imagine my reaction would be to stop selling Glyde and push Parnell out of my practice.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that's a great question. Hey RJ care to answer?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We did stop selling it......our clients found it on amazon.............sorry some of you guys lost your good paying jobs......come on over to povertyland........we're sniffing our unused reviderm for shyts and giggles..................maybe you should try it........

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My bad.......it was the free sample.......geeeeeeeez....they found that shyt on amazon too......
    #nolife #whyareyousuchpussies #heskasellsxrayequipfor20kmoretoonepracticeforsameproduct&tellsthemhowtopricetoclientelle

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone looking forward to next week?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not with all the MILFs gone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

loser

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's happening next week?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the anniversary of the stabbing is tonight!

Oh how I don't miss that...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow some one needs to get a life and move on....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, someone still can't let go of the shrinking ship. You're really making light of "moving on" from a CEO who assaulted multiple employees? This attitude is exactly why Parnell and RJ need to be taught lesson. It's all coming to an abrupt end really soon, RJ. Hope you and EV enjoy the flight back Down Under.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, you remembered the date of the "stabbing". perhaps you should be the one to let go of things.... taught a lesson? lol maybe you missed your calling and became a teacher not a shit rep

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exciting times at Parnell! Rumor is we will be adding reps and Zydax coming soon. This will change us! Hang in there and enjoy the ride!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I remember the date that the CEO of a public company stabbed multiple employees and sexually harassed a female employee. What a loser I must be.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you said it :)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exaggerating much?

move on and get a job you fat fuck!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting sued and going out of business much?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you think Parnell will go out of business? Sure the companion animal side is struggling in the USA, but production and contract manufacturing makes more then enough money to keep the company going.

not an ELT member- ex employee actually.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RJ is too consumed with a digital technology program that doesn't work. He now has what's left of his team selling a program that is not going to generate anything either, or at best it'll take months before it goes anywhere. Failed promises on new products, and no Zydax until next year assuming RJ doesn't let his ego get to the FDA againS. No leadership at all for the companion team. To the sales teams credit they were dealt a crappy hand from day one. With not only crazy marketing ideas, the worst sales trainer ever, and then AF who refused to think outside the box. There is nothing good left, I still talk with a few from Companion and I encourage them to find something they're deserving of, Parnell isn't it.