Let's be honest!

Discussion in 'Parnell Veterinary Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2016 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contract manufacturing is purely a play to get easy money. It's not a sustainable income that builds a business. RJ's ego is too big -- he thinks he's smarter and can do everything better than competitors. Having a business that simply manufactures competitor products is a blow to his ego. Also, there's only so much you can do before you hit peak capacity. RJ wants consumer business which is why the focus was on companion and he's simply using production to fund said companion efforts -- that pie is much larger.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was there & I don't remember anyone getting sexually harassed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The law says otherwise.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh please. it was a bad joke. get over it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, the law says otherwise.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was another example of the lack of respect the CEO has for the employees, his poor judgement and his inability to create a great working culture. Don't walk away, run!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a leader that does not care about employees. Only his inflated ego. Only someone stupid would take a management job under this guy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once we lost all the Milfs this place went downhill.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have no fear MW is here to save the day. It's funny how he mentioned that GC was a bad influence and told people they should leave. How many companies has MW recently interviewed recently? Also his TX girl in Houston had interviewed while at the last conference. What about MD, didn't he just mention on the last call how wonderful he was doing and then on Friday his email said he wasn't committed? Now RJ has a witch hunt on trying to find out who is staying and who is leaving. RJ were all looking. We leave when we find another job so when you call me I tell you I love Parnell. What do you expect?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MW also told me on Friday that he had interviewed at other companies. My question to RJ is you demoted MW but now he is the solution? Come on man.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many narcissistic CEO's does it take to fix a crappy strategy and a steaming pile of digital "assets" like Fetch and mysych? It's a trick question - none, he will never admit he is wrong but he will throw a few more employees under the bus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so the MILFs made you a better sales person? Or was it you are so bored with your obvious better other half you needed a fantasy life?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All MW will do from his corner office 3 weeks out of the month is get his head stuck up RJ's bottom.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more people will he terminate today? Just soley on the fact that they got along with those that resigned.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to begin with this current mess? The only place I know is at the top. RJ you need to go get your step ladder and climb up so you can see yourself in the mirror and know that person looking back at you is universally hated throughout the industry and within your own company. Sure you have EV and MW who love you but do they really count? Dumb and dumber. I know you said on the call that you have dedicated Parnellians now but you really don't. We are hear to take your money and look for another job, much like GC and MD. Of course now you say they really weren't fits but you were the one who promoted them and demoted MW. You just can't make this stuff up. Also, RJ you said that nothing happened at conference last year, that you didn't stab multiple people, that you didn't tell a bad joke about the director of marketing but if that is the case why do I have an email from you apologizing for your misbehavior? So you went on your witch hunt and VW resigned on Sunday vs. another day in your hell and you fired TS for what I don't know. She wasn't spreading any rumors you should look at your KC office for that. Know when you walk those halls that 90% are looking for new jobs. Taking your money and looking to get out. Know that all companies have heard about you and your pathetic company and the same question always comes up, "Why are you still there"? People feel bad for the hell that we are in and continue. You even screwed us out of our bonus' by giving us stock but you put a premium on the shares so we lost money, thank you. Even your new manager that you think bleeds Parnell has interviewed and he is still there because, like your company, no one wants him either.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the second sinking of the Titanic!!.....RJ will go down at the helm of the ship while MW/EV and company will continue playing their violins as everyone else hopefully makes it to a lifeboat before it finally goes down in all of it's glory!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here not hear

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry. Was typing fast and used the wrong word. Message stays the same though