Lets be honest

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 18, 2017 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The way we are pulling through edarbi is going to get us into trouble with the DOJ. Just be careful and try to document everything your manager tells you. Also document the pressure on EX RX. Im not going down for this nonsense. Its not worth by bullshit salary.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OIG. Call the lawyers who advertise on cafepharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

friend close enemies closer

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had an awful call with my manager last night. was supposed to work with me, but im not on a golf course. Any way, i am sick of this abuse and thinking about blowing a little whistle.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HORIZANT rep here. My boss told me to tell docs to write for 30 free tabs for our 10 day vouchers. Don't have that indication of 3 a day, only 2 a day. Just to get a complete script credit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HORIZANT rep here. My boss told me to tell docs to write for 30 free tabs for our 10 day vouchers. Don't have that indication of 3 a day, only 2 a day. Just to get a complete script credit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So i had a real similar situation. Thanks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Record the messages! OIG loves the recordings.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Record everything. This place is a walking liability.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

totally agree. There are some crazy requests with Edarbi as well. I wonder if ES knows exactly what is going on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Resigned this week and started the process.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt we are really getting credit for those. Ever seen a report?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! And you know they have them!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets be honest Kim you fat fuck have a coronary soon!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious how this is coming along? I downloaded and saved all my emails before I was suddenly let go while yet these upstanding Christian's let me go without paying me out. I have some wording the FDA will just eat up