Lets give some History of some of our Leaders, MZ, JS, TB and their crew

Discussion in 'Thermo Fisher Scientific' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets fill everyone in on some history of our "leaders"( This word definitely doesn't describe these idiots) who came over from Ameripath. Let's keep talking about the compliance and the 4I's MZ, TB. Let's mainly focus on the first I, Integrity. Which none of you from Ameripath in upper management have. Let's talk about your 4 I's and then some more.

1. I DRINK A LOT---Some may call me an alcoholic, so much, that at one of our NSM in St. Petes with Ameripath, MZ, TB, JS, PM and their crew decided to break into the hotel bar, by breaking the locks off the liquor cabinets and stealing thousands of dollars in alcohol and damages. Then decided to expense it on the company, never to talk about it again. They are banned from ever going back to that hotel again. VERY INTEGRAL... How bout we steal some alcohol, but then preach compliance and integrity all day, every day!! TB, Make sure you come find MZ at midnight, because we all know, nothing good happens after midnight, except for more drinking when it comes to you two.

2. I THROW PARTIES IN MY SUITE: Due to what happened to them stealing liquor at their NSM, They now decide to pack a bunch of Alcohol to bring with them to the meetings. They then decide to go around the meeting and invite "very selected people" to come up to their rooms for pre-drinking and post partying. These are mainly males, and everyone must leave there phone at the door. What goes on in these "parties?" This is a true story as well.

3. I HATE WOMEN: MZ and TB are so insecure with themselves, that they cannot stand women. They act like high school girls and are threatened by any female with a brain or looks, because these two have none. Lets just ask their old company, where they have class action law suits on them for discriminating on females, that were settled out of court for millions. However this did not stop them from coming over to Thermo and doing the same thing here.

4. I PROMOTE MY OWN PEOPLE: When it comes to promotions, they don't promote based on Merit, they promote based on who they brought over to the company from Ameripath. Let's see, MZ comes to Thermo, decides to fire all of the Regional Managers, Brings over all her own people who ruined their old company as well, then creates a job and gives PM a promotion, forces several people out including DF, and promotes her own JS to do that role. Does this sound like a pattern? Of course it does, it's stated in their class action lawsuit from their previous company, yet they continue to do it here.

5. I RUIN COMPANIES: Let's just send out a survey to all past and present employees who MZ & TB have managed. I would say with confidence that 98% of employees would say that they are thee worst management that they have every had to deal with. They would also say that these 2 ruined Ameripath and Thermo Fisher. (read the Ameripath/quest message boards) They are stated there as well.

6. I LIE ABOUT SALES GROWTH: The reason sales grew in 2014 were due to Labcorp, and only due to Labcorp, which was work due to TN, not MZ. Growth in numbers is not due to sales, It's been due to a mass exodus of reps who's positions were not filled, along with ACE being taken away, commissions being cut, expense budgets cut, and less liquor being stolen. (Because you know how Phadia/Thermo people love to steal liquor from the bars at NSM's, nope actually it's you people we are supposed to call leaders)

7. I HAVE CONF CALLS ALL DAY AND MAKE UP COMMITTEES: I don't know how to sell our product or sell in general, so instead, I make everyone take time out of the field to jump on a conf call, where we talk about absolutely nothing, and we do such a good job, that not one employee asks us questions at the end. (It's actually because no one respects any of you, and they are not engaged at all.) I also make up a million different committees to make people feel important, and also to take more of their time out of the field for calls, and spreadsheets and bs meetings, where nothing gets accomplished!!

8. I've actually wasted too much of my time on this post. So I hope everyone has a great time reading this!! Hey MZ and TB, didn't someone ever teach you, "treat people how you want to be treated" Well thats what I'm doing here!

Feel free to add any I's you may find necessary!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From Quest board: let's throw that over here too

So to clarify, illuminate (and perhaps educate) it is my understanding that the particular lawsuit being discussed at this point in the thread would be the one filed on January 12, 2012 in U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
    The suit is a $100 M class action lawsuit by two (former?) female employees of Quest Diagnostics on behalf of a class of similarly-situated female employees. Reading through the complaint, one can see that the "similarly-situated female employees" would be AmeriPath female non-executive saleswomen with children who have been held back from advancement. Out of about 40,000 employees, you make the call as to how many people fit this profile as the complaint does not venture a guess as to how many employees fall into this situation.
    In the details, the complaint alleges that two upper management AmeriPath female employees (MZ and TB) are the main roadblocks for advancement for the AmeriPath female saleswomen staff with children due to the fact that these two upper management people "don't like women" (quote from the complaint).
    Exactly which lawsuit is being discussed can be further complicated by the various dates involved. [Employee #1] filed her Charge on December 14, 2010 and received her Letter of Right to Sue on October 15, 2011. [Employee #2] filed her Charge on January 11, 2011 and received her Letter of Right to Sue on October 17, 2011.
    As mentioned above, the lawsuit itself was filed in US District Count on January 12, 2012.
    So the dates are obviously confusing and could lead one to think this lawsuit is one of the potentially many others that may or may not be pending before the same company.

Fast forward.
    June 17, 2013.
    "A federal district judge on Monday ruled the women must go through arbitration, rather than litigation, to settle their claim." This action was taken due to an arbitration clause in their employment contracts.

Bottom line. Will we ever know the outcome? Possible but not likely. Arbitration results are not typically released to the public and any potential awards often come with gag orders.

Trolls may now resume their chatter.[/QUOTE]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My god are you bitter!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can only speak for the past couple years - don't have any knowledge of these guys preThermo.

I also had no knowledge (other than the lawsuit) of any of this stuff that OP wrote.

I can vouch for most of this. The drinking (including JB) is obscene and childish. The flirting and touching is real. I was made to feel uncomfortable on several occasions.

The promotions and protection are true. All recent job changes/advancements have people who have little talent and are unqualified for the role (JS,PM).

The leadership team is toxic.

In some ways I wish LabCorp had failed so I could watch this thing burn to the ground.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ice cream
    Inbreeding
    Insulting
    Inept

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are other non quest leaders and some from pre-Thermo Phadia....are they being passed over for these 'promotions?'

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, MZ took as much as she could from Quest and then they told her there would be major issues with Thermo business if she continued to take people. This means that there are only a handful of "chosen ones" to advance for the time being.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't have written this any better! It's a shit show around here and the entire 'leadership' team is a complete mockery. Worthless on every level. Do they really think anyone respects them? The unwarranted promotions-- I mean, really? That asshat JS comes in dead last place among the RM's and the little midget gets promoted? That's not cronyism, right?? Anyone else would have been handed a pip but apparently if you're stroking the right egos you get a promotion to a job you have zero clue how to do. Then again, if he bounces around enough, no one will catch on that there's not much there between the ears. But the boy sure does know how to do some spreadsheets and color up some logos! 'Cause that's the shit that'll really help us sell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My god, are you angry? Try to lighten up a bit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah actually I am angry & frustrated & disappointed in the way that this company is being ran! This is ridiculous, & something needs to happen. This has gone on way too long, at their past companies & now at IDD in Thermo Fisher. These people have ruined some peoples lives, making it their job to make great reps jobs hell. They have preached compliance & made everyone at this company feel like a criminal, when in reality, they are the true criminals. You can't just do what the hell you want to do at a company because you are at the top, this is not how it works. This is the reason they find themselves in several lawsuits. Not because of bitter or angry people, but because of hardworking people who don't deserve to be treated like these people have treated us. The only two area directors who have a clue what's going on are Ben & Jennifer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left before the new regime which appears to have been a good decision. I don't remember the rms names so are Ben and Jennifer part of the original Phadia crew?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will eventually burn to the ground because the leadership team is toxic. There will be more to come.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About time someone rips the scab off of this b$$ch! Sad thing is that what are we to do? It's apparent it starts from the top with JB. He has allowed MZ to run the ship as she sees fit. Look no further than PM.

Hired on as district manager for Houston but living in Austin. Rumored to have family ties to MZ. Rarely co traveled with his CSCs (from what I have heard). Promoted after 10 months on the job into a role that a) was never posted internally and b)has absolutely no accountability. I mean good lord if you are going to be responsible for policy and guidance of the med group folks at least be responsible for their numbers. But nope, because once this whole med group debacle crashes and burns he will be able to wipe his hands clean and move onto another position. And the biggest thing about PM is that he was one of individuals mentioned in lawsuit for being promoted so many times in a short period of time.

At this point I think the only saving grace is AT. Remember at the last meeting he stressed retention. As far as I can tell retention is still a real issue in this division. Hopefully some of this managements mis steps will be brought out into the open.

Or when we do not grow 10%, AT starts reviewing his leadership team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human Resources will save us. It's been a revolving door with zeo spine.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are NO good Regional Managers here. They have all sold their soul to MZ. As an earlier post read: this is a "shit show".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we talking about lack of qualified people?? How about our new marketing manager?? No marketing experience and little sales success..... Perfect!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which marketing manager are you talking about?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Regional Managers are you talking about? There aren't any regional managers anymore are there?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just goes to show you what kind of people we have working here nowadays.. They have no clue about anything. The Area directors are the regional managers. The name area director is just another unnecessary change they made. Oh wait, it was actuall neccessary for Michelle to come in & Fire the 2 other regional managers Wayne & Marcus who had absolutely nothing to do with the bad stuff that happened at thermo, just so she could bring over her dumb people!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assume referring to KR, although marketing "manager" would be a stretch. More like marketing admin.