Lets have a national meeting during peak hurricane season in Florida

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 9:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a bunch of idiots. Really? You lazy east coast snobs don't want to travel west because its a little too inconvenient? Lets use our brains, shall we? Oh wait....thats right. You don't need to do that if you're a big wig with this company. Feeling more and more like big pharma with each passing week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. There's a lot of anger there. If I were you I would resign immediately and find a good company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is big pharma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You self centered SOB. A lot of people are going to lose property, family and businesses and you are worried about a crappy meeting with free drinks and bad buffets. Shame on you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. Perspective.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quiet pansy ass

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh boo hoo..the perspective police are out. Great. Here's perspective: eat me prick ass

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats fucking right. If you don't like it, leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up couch bag. If you think thats anger, youre a wimp. Lots of people don't want to travel to your crap area of the country. You folks think there's only one place to have meetings: Florida. Not so much. Now, go back to bed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a wig baldy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now there's lots of anger and bad assumptions. I don't live anywhere near Florida.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and your still and asshole dick face

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of that's true. And I also know how to spell " you're" as a bonus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that is true. And I can spell "you're" as a bonus.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BFD-the word police are out. OP does bring up a good point. Does anybody know if we'll be having electricity back at that time? With Disney World open Im guessing all is okay?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I know because I spoke to my clairvoyant psychic ( I know those are big words for you but it means someone who sees the future) and everything will be fine.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do Managers get to have sex?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reasonable chance that Hurricane Maria will cause some travel troubles.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats up pricks? Well, day one was a waste. We played games, did a fine PC feel-good thing packing up meals, which was weird and completely not needed, and then we had an overview from each marketing team and heard from Len. All could have been eliminated and we would have missed nothing. But, we would have saved on 800 people staying at a hotel for one night. Lets see what tomorrow brings you lemmings. And we would have saved on an expensive dinner. Place is becoming more and more like the big pharma companies.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we get to go back and do it all over again, same state, same time of year, same weather that's been there for like 500 years, makes total sense