Lets just talk $h*t on this company.

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by Not really anonymous, Aug 22, 2015 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After I'm done, I look behind me and see Miraca in the toilet.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't get it. Why the hell did Miraca buy out Plus? Plus was nothing. Run by 4 main guys who are professional snake-oil salesmen. They're, or 3 out of 4 maybe, are back together at another company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miraca bought Plus for market share. Sad, because the incompetent sales organization Frank has in place couldn't keep the market share MLS overpaid for. Once again Miraca wrote a check, Frank and team dropped the ball.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You a bright career selling urinal cakes

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. This thread is dominated by someone incapable of carrying a rationale tune in a bucket. Unless said individual doesn't have a thought unless it's between 11:30 pm and 4 am.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder at the business skills of this management. They purchased different labs for more than a billion dollars and have a yearly revenue of 300 million. This has to be one of the most dumbest buys in the industry. On top of that they are screwing everything they acquired. Its a sweat shop and a hub of illegal activities both in sales and services. I wonder why they have not been spotted by law yet.