Let's play Good DM/Bad DM

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you see the dog in Phil. Good observation there. Everything else is pure jealous cafepharma bull shit. You’ll feel the bite soon enough.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bite from Phil. That is not possible he just a weener. Do something Phil. You haven’t done a thing but tell everyone about your failed past. Leave.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. No one would leave now with pending layoffs. Why someone hired this guy to begin with should be the question. And why someone on the east is posting at 3:30 am ? No it’s not a west post all times are in your zone. Go back to bed loser. Or maybe you are the loser that hired him.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Phil provides no insights no direction no motivation, my West coast teammates feel the same! I’m out once the economy opens up! Hopefully soon, Got a few months experience, I think it was long enough

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK WL. Keep making believe that you still work here. Just go away please.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Mark you call any family members recently? I know you did.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure it is no surprise that us reps talk about these boards so we look at them and we all wonder who is posting but there is some weird stuff on here. We agree people clearly don’t like certain people, are very jealous, perhaps insecure, maybe just narcissistic. Makes one have to stop and wonder who we work with and for. It’s very concerning at a time like this. People are sick, dying and we have no clue if we may lose our jobs month to month or week to week. Seems pretty childish to post these things.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This board is hilarious! All I have to say is that WL, owned that little boy on this board! He Keeps crying wolf, WL must have took your money or food stamps! You Must need mental health counseling, this board can’t help you! go cry to MD! Go Gators!!!!!! Here in the south, Virtual detailing works! Thanks Avion, keeping us safe!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooo sooooo thankful we had RDB telling everyone and their mother about WL and her shenanigans. Finally took away our nightmare!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a sh.t show here in Chicago.. Alissa is simply unfit to manage. It's so crunchy listening to her give commentary on how to sell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, someone here really loves WL! keep giving her shoutouts! You must Like her! Keep it going! She was a little annoying but who isn’t on the West coast team! Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So just leave. You so judgmental and you got all the answers so move on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a quote from the home office, maybe an easy way to rid the payroll

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not in the home office. At least give a creative response.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an a$$-0 I am sure the post meant A HOME OFFICE EMPLOYEE yes we know you are working from home now maybe you do even before all of this, there’s your creativity!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is not a creative response. Try again.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are working from as well. Everyone working from home dumbass. Your response sucked, by creative you bat eating jerk.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone on the juice? Do you not read what you post before you hit reply? Maybe you are hitting the juice too hard there on lock in? But then again...........

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst manager PC. I know we are working from home but some of us are working Phil. Now all of a sudden we are hearing from you with a sense of urgency? What’s the deal? You covering your own butt? Maybe we should address this on the conference call today for all to hear...Go team