Let's play Good DM/Bad DM

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 3:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true lazy a$$ and you don’t deserve those $$. Care because people not working is hurting and delaying others from getting their job done. They then like to act like they work so hard. They are putting things behind schedule and make no excuse they just don’t answer, don’t reply.
    That’s why a lot of us care.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know what you are talking about. The new guy is wasting time thinking he is our boss. He is trying to scare people. He needs to stop staring and making us feel uncomfortable. And we do our job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That new guy is weird. Stop creeping on us.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a form of harassment. Why don’t you prop up your cell phone and video tape it. Take it to HR? That has to remain private between you and HR.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW is a total creep, they really missed on hiring this loser. We can't work without him creeping. MR or AD has to do something about him as most of us are uncomfortable

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is AD or MR going to help us? SW continue to creep on us all the time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make him turn his desk around and face the wall or move him away from all of us ladies. He faces mostly ladies and likes to “act” like he is our boss or monitor. It is as if he is on some power high. I don’t know who hired this person but whoever did you suck at hiring.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW claims he is AD’s friend. So think about that. He shared that with me when I first met him his first day and I was in the office. Another words, he can do what he wants.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SW is a creeper no matter who he’s friends with. What is HR waiting for? He is harassing us with his staring. HR wake up and help us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who hired him?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks HR for putting the creeper a way from us. Now just get him to stay away.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else tired of MH praising Reg? Or how she is getting out of ride alongs? How many years has she been here and she has 0 P-Clubs? He praises her on emails for her “big” numbers when in reality her numbers got her back up to being flat. Reg is a mediocre rep doing what she needs to get by so stop putting someone on a pedestal that spends more time selling and delivering Scentsy to her offices than selling our products.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you haven’t been here long, she has won club and rep of the year and is always at the top. She helps many on the team and other teams and I am not even on your team or the old Texas team she was on. She works her tail off. Maybe you could learn from her

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When has she won club and rep of the year? I do not believe that to be true? If you are not on our team and were not on the old team, then how do you know what she does? Since I have been here, she has not been at the top and from what I have heard in the past she is a middle of the pack, average rep. You may be confusing her Scentsy accolades with Avion accolades I am guessing??? No thank you on learning from her

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reg is great. If you are picking on her you are probably one of the former reps on our team. Regina has won Club and a lot of awards. She is a great person who is always willing to help anyone. You need to get a life.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep deflecting and tooting your own horn Reg. We’ll see how good you are with this GIGANTIC $100 gift card on the line. SMH what a joke!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been brought to my attention and it’s hilarious... for a many reasons. You are fooling yourself if you think you were incognito by typing this immature post. Hiding behind a keyboard and trying to put someone down when you have just entered into pharma let alone Avion, is laughable. We know who you are, so congrats on that. The only reason I gave this post any attention was because it was sent to me, in an effort to laugh at the ridiculous it content. Grow up, you are not invisible.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now what?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sampling 0 core products is “UNACCEPTABLE!” STFU. You want core products sampled? Pay us