LET'S SOLVE BILL CLARK'S UNTIMELY DEATH

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want a veggie burger with sparkys pubes on the side.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, A veggie burger sounds awfully good this morning! A very intelligent post!
    But as we all KNOW, the CONSPIRACY FREAK'S failure to mention WHY it is that they believe Bill Clark was murdered, is still what seems to concern our employees and co- workers! It's kinda" like "believe what I say, but DON'T ask any questions"!
    Once again, Bill died of Natural Causes, and the case has been CLOSED over 10 years! The Autopsy Report that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has is VALID, showing death from Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack.
    And the CONSPIRACY FREAK statements that they STILL BELIEVE today, that the FBI forced Bill to wear a "WIRE", and then murdered him, is an example of how IGNORANT they are!
    NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, NO CREDIBILITY!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahoy sicko. Your behavior is classic narcissism. You know this is all about you and your nariccisitc life and has nothing to do with Bill's involuntary manslaughter murder. You have no life.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, everyone sees how the only thing YOU can do is attack me for telling the TRUTH! YOU CAN NEVER say one thing backing- up HOW and WHY Bill died!! YOU'RE so FRIGHTENED to say that YOU believe Bill was forced to wear a "WIRE" and was then murdered by the FBI! BUT, YOU had NO PROBLEM writing this CRAP 11 years ago!! And YOU still feed- off it today! YOUR IGNORANCE is obvious!
    There was NO "involuntary manslaughter murder". Today, the case is CLOSED, and has been over 10 years. Everyone KNOWS it! Everyone that is, except YOU and YOUR two CONSPIRACY FREAK friends!!
    If YOU had even the "smallest" amount of GUTS, YOU would call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Information Officer; 602-876-1742. Switchboard; 602-876-1000.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! You prove your statement correct. That's a hell of an assumption!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, YOUR IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY continues to make YOU out to be the LIAR YOU really are! I, and many others have called the Sheriff's Office!! YOU are one of 3 CONSPIRACY FREAKS who are too FRIGHTENED and EMBARRASSED to call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office! PITIFUL! And our employees and co- workers KNOW it!
    The case has been CLOSED over 10 years. The Autopsy Report on Bill tells us he died of Natural Causes, with NO EVIDENCE of Foul Play, or Blunt Force Trauma! If YOU had the Brains to call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, YOU would hear the TRUTH! WHY would the Sheriff's Office LIE about Bill's death??
    NO, unlike YOU FREAKS believe, Bill was NOT forced to wear a "WIRE", and then murdered by the FBI!! YOU can only carry that bull- shit so far! And YOU wrote it! YOU FREAKS own it! (pgs. 5&6).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep making assumptions without providing the ONLY accurate form of evididence..... a web based link. Everything else is based on your narcissism and BS. Go get mental help sicko.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, there is NO web based link available! If there was a web based link available, I'm sure YOU probably would have had the "GUTS" to print it.--- PROBABLY!
    Over 10 years ago these CONSPIRACY FREAKS made a POST. In their POST, they stated plainly, that Bill Clark was FORCED to wear a "WIRE", by the FBI, and then the same FBI, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, proceeded to MURDER Bill Clark!!
    This is the kind of IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY we Jazz employees and co- workers are asked to believe!! WE are asked to believe these FREAKS in spite of the FACT that they offer NO EVIDENCE or PROOF!! They hold to this "CRAP" even today! And they're scared as hell!
    But fortunately we KNOW that a simple phone call to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office can clear- up this matter. The case has been CLOSED over 10 years. There has NEVER been any EVIDENCE of Foul Play or Blunt Force Trauma. There is No on- going search for any murder suspect(s). The official Autopsy Report shows Bill died of Myocardial Infarction-- a heart attack. Fortunately, Bill's family is aware of the TRUTH!
    The couple of CONSPIRACY FREAKS need to be left "hanging" on a limb that needs to be sawed- off!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky U sick, fat, ugly, lonely, troll !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough of your delusional Narcissitic mantra. You are a 1 trick pony stuck in a mental fog down in your moms basement.

So what's your delusional theory on Dr Gleason and Al?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, what's so clearly obvious from YOU couple of CONSPIRACY FREAKS, is that YOU CAN'T accept TRUTH and FACT!
    YOU KNOW there is NOTHING YOU can do to remove an older post that YOU wrote, which suggests Bill Clark was forced to wear a "WIRE", and was then murdered! YOU FREAKS wrote it, YOU FREAKS OWN it!!
    When our employees and co- workers call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office at 602-876-1742, or 602-876-1000, they are able to ask questions about Bill's death to a "live" person! The case# is 06-00885. Case CLOSED over 10 years, the Autopsy Report reflects death from Natural Causes!
    If any one of these FREAKS had a "spec" of GUTS, they would call! I'm just the messenger!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Never knew Al and Gleason or Bill for that. You never sold Xyrem either. You are dated from the 70s and only use this site as a opportunity to promote your narcissism.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, I knew them all! I use this site to promote the TRUTH about the death of Bill Clark!
    I use this site to expose the current CONSPIRACY FREAKS who continue to believe that the FBI murdered Bill after forcing him to wear a "WIRE" eleven years ago!!
    I use this site to show OUR employees and co- workers just how IGNORANT these couple of CONSPIRACY FREAKS REALLY ARE!
    I use this site to tell everyone that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has the answers to Bill's death!
    The case has been CLOSED over 10 years. The Autopsy Report shows Bill died of Natural Causes. NO investigating Authority is looking for a murder suspect, and NEVER has. There has NEVER been any EVIDENCE of Foul Play or Blunt Force Trauma.
    I show everyone just how FRIGHTENED, EMBARRASSED, IGNORANT, and living in TOTAL AVOIDANCE these FREAKS are, and WHY they CANNOT be believed!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the mental capacity of pig and throw in your delusions and narcissism....and you have this self created anonymous freak show in yourself. You lie and deny everything including Bill's real obit that you said was BS. You spin everything and try to fit it into your little delusional and Narcissitic world that you live down in your moms basement. You conviently ignore Gleason and Al's deaths amd pretend they did not happen. You are a total mental freak show who lies and deciets on this public site cause you are lonely and thrive on the the little attention that you receive. Sad POS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, YOU attack me only because YOU have nowhere to go! YOU'RE VIOLENTLY AFRAID to say WHY YOU believe Bill was murdered! SO, YOU have NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!
    If YOU had even the smallest amount of GUTS, YOU would call the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and learn the TRUTH! BUT YOUR IGNORANCE, FEAR, and EMBARRASSMENT WON'T allow YOU to do it! YOU and the other 2 CONSPIRACY FREAKS would rather stick with the LIE YOU wrote years ago; that the FBI forced Bill to wear a "WIRE", and then afterwards they murdered him!! BUT we ALL NOTICE HOW YOU AVOID talking about this! EVEN TODAY, YOU WON'T DARE mention HOW and WHY Bill died! This shows how Stupid YOU PEOPLE really are! Our employees and co- workers realize this!
    The case has been CLOSED over 10 years. The AUTOPSY REPORT shows Bill died of Natural Causes, with NO EVIDENCE of Foul Play or Blunt Force Trauma! 602-876-1742.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a delusional freak show. You spun Bill's REAL obit and said it was NOT true. You also routinely change gears with your story over time. You once said Bill "PROB" died of natural causes. You are a lying POS. You also AVOID talking about Dr Gleason and Al which was all linked to Bill's situation.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, NOW YOU KNOW YOU are LYING! I NEVER said "Bill PROB died of Natural Causes", and YOU KNOW I NEVER said such a thing! I have ALWAYS told the TRUTH; that Bill died of Natural Causes! I CHALLENGE YOU to show our employees and co- workers where I said Bill "PROB" died of Natural Causes!
    YOU are a left- over CONSPIRACY FREAK who believes Bill Clark was murdered by the FBI, after being FORCED to wear a "WIRE". YOUR IGNORANCE shines through like a bright light!! YOU are a LIAR, who is AFRAID and EMBARRASSED to post the TRUTH!
    DR. GLEASON has NOTHING to do with the TRUTH and FACTS about HOW and WHY Bill Clark died!
    Bill's Autopsy Report shows he died of Myocardial Infarction- a heart attack! This is WHY the case has been CLOSED over 10 years, and there was NEVER any EVIDENCE of Foul Play or Blunt Force Trauma!
    YOU are the delusional LYING FREAK! who has NEVER talked about HOW and WHY Bill died!! YOU just CAN'T bring YOURSELF to talk SPECIFICALLY HOW Bill died! And our employees KNOW it!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I NEVER said "Bill PROB died of Natural Causes", and YOU KNOW I NEVER said such a thing." Quote

" I don't know how Bill died, prob from natural causes like heart attack"

Yep you have always put your moronic and delusional brains on display on these threads playing the role of an ass clown very well.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SWEETHEART, because YOU'RE such a CONSPIRACY FREAK, I notice YOU didn't quote the page and date I supposedly said that!! YOU"RE an AMAZING LIAR! YOU'RE the kind of LIAR who believes the FBI murdered Bill after forcing him to wear a "WIRE". YOUR total IGNORANCE has been laid bare for everyone at Jazz to see!
    Sorry SWEETHEART, but we ALL KNOW the case has been CLOSED over 10 years. We all KNOW NO suspects are being sought. We all KNOW the AUTOPSY REPORT shows NO EVIDENCE of Foul Play or Blunt Force Trauma. We all KNOW it was determined Bill died of NATURAL CAUSES, Myocardial Infarction, a heart attack.
    So LIAR, get YOUR head out of YOUR ass. Start telling the TRUTH! YOU have NO CREDIBILITY! YOU are a FREAK! It doesn't take much for others to see what YOU are!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pages & dates? You are dumber than dirt. Your narcissism has really sent your life into the shitter. You have posted hundreds of BS posts filled with lies and now you ask for details? You are one sick and delusional bastard.