Let's support our laidoff Teammates!!!

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2020 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was lucky enough to survive the cuts. My hubby and I opened our best bottle of bubbly to celebrate but I can not stop thinking of our fallen comrades. It is an awful time to search for a new job, so we need to support them as much as possible!

Please share any job leads with them and say daily prayers for them as they will need it. We need to support them as much as possible.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks so much for your sincere words of support you lovely twat while the rest of us "bums" were kicked to the street. I'm actually grateful I was laid off so I don't have to return to such a shit show of a company when all settles back down. For those that are left, such as your fine and magnificent self, get ready for another round of cuts before the company goes belly up and gets flushed down the toilet. Enjoy your bottle of Andre Brut.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so thankful that I don’t have to go to work any longer at Sage Therapeutics. When I got laid off, my husband and I opened up a bottle of champagne to celebrate me leaving the most toxic environment either one of us has seen. I promised to not forget about the people that were left behind in that cesspool.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't have to be so rude. Don't forget to apply for your stimulus support check....you may now be eligible :p

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit your Bitchin, you got laid off from a dump, you got severance, and you’re getting unemployment with a bonus on top. Sniff sniff sniff

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another round of cuts?