Let's talk about Q4.,,,,

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all.....goals
    I don't care what kind of worksheet you put it on to tell me you are fucking me over. All you did was make it more clear that I am continuing to get totally screwed. I have not hit goal on any product in two quarters. Yet I am once again expected to grow more than the national average. It's clear my territory is not even close to hitting goal quarter after quarter yet it goes up and up by ridiculous amounts. I thought the purpose of this sheet was to evaluate territory performance and base goals accordingly. By any rational logic, my goals should have stayed the same if not decreased based on their trend sheet they sent me. Never been more unmotivated.

2nd.....business plans
    It is even more apparent after looking at these business plans that we have to do, that Polaris needs to split from GI. Checking the EMR system is not something typically done in primary care. Having these extensive relationships with nurses and physicians is not possible with territories of our size in primary care. We are not having high level discussions because there isn't time. In primary care, there are probably 20 reps a day that stop by, all of which have products more relevant than mine. Primary care is a valuable space, it just has to be managed in a completely different way. And for fuck sake....make our territories smaller!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To expande on the OP:

The TARGETS for Polaris changes DRASTICALLY EVEY QUARTER - 50-70% change in targets each quarter ....how can you build relationships like that? I'm interviewing now for a new job now, going back to speciality. I hate calling on PCP's. There is no reason to stay here. I start over every quarter with new targets, given unattainable goals and micromanaged to death.

The GI Reps make higher salary and the GI Reps goals are easy to attain, There goal increases are 2-4% while Polaris is 9-14%.... that seems fair? What a joke.

Maybe Salix likes turnover ...they are about to get a bunch more. I don't know why the GI reps on my team hate their job. They make 100K in salary, there targets never change, they have easy access.... Polaris is the worst place besides the rent a reps Magnifica.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is all so so so entirely true. Being a Polaris rep is fucking awful. What's even more awful? Being managed by a manager that thinks they can manage you exactly like our GI counterparts. The PCP world is so so different than a specialty office where all they work with is poop and GI issues all day. When a PCP is seeing 10 diabetics and 10 blood pressure patients a day, they don't want to see me. And they don't have time for me. And they sure as hell do not have a special nurse that is going to help me with xifaxan. What a joke

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too second this statement. Polaris territories are way to large. I have 4 magnifica reps just to my 1 geography. Being that their territories are so much smaller they are able to have better frequency so guess what...... Everytime I make a call the offices don't need samples. The offices have low volume therefore sample signatures are very difficult to attain. Who is the hott little blonde manager in Cleveland? I heard she is the worst and barely out of high school. Telling reps how to sell that's been selling since b4 she was even born. I can see turnover in the near future. Another one of ML projects

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3 Salix GI reps per GI office is ridiculous. Since the company is counting on Polaris and magnifica for all the primary growth they need to eliminate a GI tower and hire more primary care reps. Especially to minimize territory sizes. The windshield time is awful for Polaris! Please believe 6 out of the 9 calls are all ghost calls. Not because these reps are sitting at home watching soaps or playing golf....its because it's fu***** impossible to make 9 to 10 real calls and drive so much. This company is now merely just a metrics company because no one has any real strategies to implement. What a shame and disgrace at what was once a great place to work and now under the Valeant umbrella is a disaster and joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes- THREE GI Salix Reps in GI office AND ONE PAIN REP (very small territories) with LITTLE GOAL GROWTH expectations!! How are they paying for their 100-140K salaries, BIG bonuses, etc? 1 rep can handle the entire GI profile with that pay. There are 1000 times more PCP's and IM docs that the company needs help with.

Funny these GI Reps cry over their 100-140K salaries, 15-20K +++ bonus, tiny territory, and home by 1pm.

Must be nice to also have all the paid speakers (GI's) in your territories and the company dropping 600K or more at the ACG for you all to sit on your ass and make your 2% goal increase.

Cheers to you all.... wish I had it that easy. Outtaaa of here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope magnifica and their bad attitudes get dropped. This is such a toxic group on people. I would love to have a partner(s) that want to work as a team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GI Reps go to ONE office and get 4-5 legit calls in. They have to work 3 hours a day.... paid A LOT MORE! Over here in Polaris, we have to work ALL DAY in the field and spend the evenings and weekends doing admin work.

I'm not hating on the GI Reps, good for them. It's my fault that I let my manager talk me into this PCP gig. I had only called on speciality prior to this. He promised that I would make SOOOO much MONEY. That was before Josh maybe.

I have 4 interviews lined up next week. Bye bye bye ...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April is good people. She is new to management and working hard and our team in general likes her. So you don’t know what you are talking about.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the word on Magnifica? Role over? Stay on contract for another year? Or cut?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Symproic is coming for You!
    MUAHAHA!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry -I've been here 2 plus years and made great bonus - but you don't get rewarded here for not making your goals... so done expect your goals to drop if you don't perform. Not everyone gets a "medal" lol...

If you listened - maybe you would realize the majority of your goal is based on your past performance and a small % is the same for every territory.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if you had a smaller territory you would get more time with the same office that still has 20 reps a day?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Shit drug. Me too drug. Takes longer than Movantik AND metabolism issues. And those reps suck ass. Nothing to see here. Move along troll

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! I knew some idiot would take the bate!
    Congratulations! You are King of the Idiots!:D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy that can’t spell bait.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I spelled it correctly as it applies to you. I used the "bate" that you are the "mastur" of.:p