Levaquin

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2006 at 7:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be TAP, not OMP. Levaquin is the most comprehensive and difficult drug to master, and that is a fact my friend. When you are cutting and pasting to make it look like you came up with these opinions, maybe you should do a little more reasearch. But then again, you are a "financial planner" and that would be more work than is required for your job. Anyone can be a pharma rep? Please, you dont even need a degree to be a financial planner. Now - go find something else to plagerize. HACK.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    That would be TAP, not OMP. Levaquin is the most comprehensive and difficult drug to master, and that is a fact my friend. When you are cutting and pasting to make it look like you came up with these opinions, maybe you should do a little more reasearch. But then again, you are a "financial planner" and that would be more work than is required for your job. Anyone can be a pharma rep? Please, you dont even need a degree to be a financial planner. Now - go find something else to plagerize. HACK.
    How about plagerizing is when you don't put something in "quotes" you fucking idiot. How about you do have to have a degree to be a financial planner...when you are investing multi-millionaire's money it requires more than "Cheerleading skills". Rah, Rah shich CUM Bah!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMP!!!!!!!! Or how about this you dip shit,

Anyone can sell Levaquin, Pharm Reps do,
    We just leave out the bad shit it does to you,
    The reason we do this is we don't know much,
    And learning would something that would turn our brain to mush!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a quote:

"Fuck off, I'm done with this board."

Said the jerk off - MONTHS AGO. No way you invest multi millions - you are a joke! Your poems are as retarded as your fat ass girlfriend.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:
    How about plagerizing is when you don't put something in "quotes" you fucking idiot. How about you do have to have a degree to be a financial planner...when you are investing multi-millionaire's money it requires more than "Cheerleading skills". Rah, Rah shich CUM Bah!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMP!!!!!!!! Or how about this you dip shit,

Anyone can sell Levaquin, Pharm Reps do,
    We just leave out the bad shit it does to you,
    The reason we do this is we don't know much,
    And learning would something that would turn our brain to mush!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have way to much time on your hands. Glad my millionaire dad is not one of your clients. Loser. BTW, he made his money in the financial industry as well.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    You have way to much time on your hands. Glad my millionaire dad is not one of your clients. Loser. BTW, he made his money in the financial industry as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Here's a quote:

"Fuck off, I'm done with this board."

Said the jerk off - MONTHS AGO. No way you invest multi millions - you are a joke! Your poems are as retarded as your fat ass girlfriend.
    Here's a new quote for you. Write it down like you did the last one. "FUCK OFF, dick shit. I can do what ever the fuck I want. Yes, I made a million at age 29, another at 30, and 1.2 million last year...age 31. Do I stutter before when I said this? Did I stutter when I said my girlfriend was hot? You really do prove what it takes to be a Pharma Sales Rep. To be good in sales you have to have a good memory, so write all this down...everything I say, and you may learn a few things. You may learn how to be a success, and maybe even get laid...by a female. Write this down too...I don't care what you say, and I can slam you anyday, jackass."

Great quote! [​IMG]

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make millions, yet you hang around this board?
    Loser (& liar).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY DORK

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. YOU ARE BORING US. YOU ACT LIKE A TEENAGE BITCH. YOUR COMEBACKS ARE LAME. YOU DONT HAVE A MIILLION DOLLARS. YOU HAVE A FAT GURLFRIEND. YOU DONT LIFT WEIGHTS. YOU ARE A SCRAWNY, WHINY PUNK.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]
    Who said I worked for OMP? I'm just a troll like you with nothing better to do.. But I really have a shitload of cash and a hot girl friend.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    HEY DORK

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. YOU ARE BORING US. YOU ACT LIKE A TEENAGE BITCH. YOUR COMEBACKS ARE LAME. YOU DONT HAVE A MIILLION DOLLARS. YOU HAVE A FAT GURLFRIEND. YOU DONT LIFT WEIGHTS. YOU ARE A SCRAWNY, WHINY PUNK.

YOU ARE PATHETIC.
    Ok, Fooooreeeesssst! It is Girlfriend, not gUrlfriend, Jeeenaaay! If the posts are so lame quit responding bitch. Yeah, they let scrawny people into body building competions. Quit trying to act like you know something about lifting, "Arnold" (NOT)!!!! More like Samuel Adams, ha!!!!! Your right, I don't have a million dollars. I have 3 million dollars bitch! Later, Bioootch (saying it like Forest Guuump) [​IMG]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Who said I worked for OMP? I'm just a troll like you with nothing better to do.. But I really have a shitload of cash and a hot girl friend.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. [​IMG]

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY DORK

YOU CORRECT MY SPELLING AND GO ON TO MISSPELL 2 WORDS IN YOUR STUPID REPLY. YOU ARE A JOKE AND A HOMO. BTW - NO ONE SAID YOU WORKED FOR OMP, OBVIOUSLY THATS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. READ BEFORE YOU WASTE MORE OF OUR TIME TOUGH GUY.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    HEY DORK

YOU CORRECT MY SPELLING AND GO ON TO MISSPELL 2 WORDS IN YOUR STUPID REPLY. YOU ARE A JOKE AND A HOMO. BTW - NO ONE SAID YOU WORKED FOR OMP, OBVIOUSLY THATS OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. READ BEFORE YOU WASTE MORE OF OUR TIME TOUGH GUY.
    Hey, Fooooreeeeestt!!! I only found one word, unless you consider your gumpbonics counts?!!! OMPussies is out of my league...They are under my league. I was offered a job from them right out of college. Good thing I didn't take it. I might have turned fag. Sorry about your condition. I will keep you in my prayers, however when I pray for you I will still have to refer to you as chump, pussy, or fag.

You are so easy to get all worked up...just like a little bitch. I am having a ball with you!

See ya, Jeeeenaaaaay!!!!! [​IMG]

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competion, your. No wonder you didnt get hired, no attention to detail. You are retarded.

As far as getting worked up, I see only one person on here that responds to everything with a sob story - you. Just a tip - no one believes that you are any where capable of being successful at anything except providing weak trash talk on a message board where you don't even belong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the guy keep posting. I used to feel sorry for him, but now he is a source of daily laughs. He is obviously being affected by a rare, but serious side effect of CafePharma. Its called sudden and severe brain rot, caused by leaving inane posts over and over again. But hey, Levaquin fucked him, so its his right. [​IMG]

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quotes:
    Competion, your. No wonder you didnt get hired, no attention to detail. You are retarded.

As far as getting worked up, I see only one person on here that responds to everything with a sob story - you. Just a tip - no one believes that you are any where capable of being successful at anything except providing weak trash talk on a message board where you don't even belong.

Let the guy keep posting. I used to feel sorry for him, but now he is a source of daily laughs. He is obviously being affected by a rare, but serious side effect of CafePharma. Its called sudden and severe brain rot, caused by leaving inane posts over and over again. But hey, Levaquin fucked him, so its his right.

For bachelor number 1...3 errors in your post, Mr. “attention to detail.” First, “Competion your.” Is that a sentence? Second, didnt has an apostrophe in it. Third, “anywhere” is two words. Look all this shit up, and when you can come back with something better than your “weak” shit, you can then tell me to shut the fuck up. Until then, I suggest you pay “attention to detail” r*****.

For bachelor number 2...I doubt you ever felt sorry for me, unless you are not one of the loser drug reps that started all of this shit. Anyways, your post is what it is. Levaquin did fuck me. It is my right. Enough said!!!!

I think bachelor number 1 just lost his credibility. Better luck next time r*****!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HACK -

"competion, your" was a quote from your post. Anywhere is one word. Call me a r***** after I call you one.........

You have the mental capacity of a kid in Jr High. You are a fucking baby. Your girlfriend is fugly, or else you would spend more time with her and less on this board crying.

NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For bachelor number 1...3 errors in your post, Mr. “attention to detail.” First, “Competion your.” Is that a sentence? Second, didnt has an apostrophe in it. Third, “anywhere” is two words. Look all this shit up, and when you can come back with something better than your “weak” shit, you can then tell me to shut the fuck up. Until then, I suggest you pay “attention to detail” r*****.

For bachelor number 2...I doubt you ever felt sorry for me, unless you are not one of the loser drug reps that started all of this shit. Anyways, your post is what it is. Levaquin did fuck me. It is my right. Enough said!!!!

I think bachelor number 1 just lost his credibility. Better luck next time r*****!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are psychotic! I don't think you can blame Levaquin for that. Get help soon. [​IMG]

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quotes:
    HACK -

"competion, your" was a quote from your post. Anywhere is one word. Call me a r***** after I call you one.........

You have the mental capacity of a kid in Jr High. You are a fucking baby. Your girlfriend is fugly, or else you would spend more time with her and less on this board crying.

NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX.

Idiot number 1…”competion” was my quote. I am a man. I admit it. You cannot read though. I did not say “competion your.” Oops!!! My bad! I meant to say “Anywhere is one word, however if you knew this you should have typed it correctly in your first post retardo. How is that for you? That is my word since you don’t want my copying you with r*****. Oh, “Jr” has a period after it Mr. “attention to detail.” You know a period, like one of those things you get on a monthly basis you bitch. Ooohhh, you called my girlfriend “fugly.” I guess this is your word? You so hurt my one little feeling! My girlfriend is hot and so am I. Don’t be jealous. Get a girlfriend and try it out sometime.

NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKING KLEENEX YOU WHINY BITCH.

Idiot number 2…Get a life soon. Get some better come backs soon. Get a new job soon. Get out of OMP while you can soon. Get laid soon. Blame everything you are on your fucking mother you queer!

I think Idiot number 2 is the loser of this post. Well, no, actually it is probably a tie. All OMP’s are chumps.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]