LHC Group anyone??

Discussion in 'Home Healthcare Reps - General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been looking all over this board and others for reviews regarding LHC Group. I interviewed last week for a HH Sales position and thought it went well. I am really interested in hearing fair, honest, and professional reviews of this company. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello! Anyone out there? I'm going back for a second interview this week, I would like to know about this company! All info is appreciated!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is OK, depends on the branch and the state you live in. My sister works for them as home health sales rep and says it's not too bad, supportive colleagues, fair expense allowance, decent manager. You get what you put into your job, no matter the company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

research it-corrupt. Same as A mess it is, gentiva, etc....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it sucks. work you to death and the Commission structure, is structured in a way you will never make any decent money.$15 per admit after you hit your PPG.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sucks big time...offices are run/managed by nurses who don't have a clue about business. Bunch of biddy's backstabbing the heck out of each other. Not a real sales job, take it only if you're unemployed But be sure to keep one eye on opportunities to ensure a successful future. I'm speaking about senior home care in fl. Suck company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lhc group SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!.......RUN, don't walk....RUN!!!!
    The first time there is a need, you will see the buses wheels, from where they threw you.
    If you are willing to give up any and all integrity, commit fraud, risk patient lives, break and bend any and all laws, then be blamed for both Corp and local decisions, then it is the prefect place for you.
    All about how things are phrased, not what is said.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont waste your time unless you're in an area with low competition and if you're desperate for a job. Make sure your manager isnt a micro manager. If you have a cool boss its an easy job