Liberal Insanity News

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not really they don't even know nationalities from race, don't know what birth control is that's why they have a bunch of kids they can't afford to take care of, then have enough nerve to whine about it. Don't believe in what they call race mixing, however believe in incest. Used the term color to refer to black people as if their still living in 1950s. Fly confederate flags even though most of the mid west states were part of the Union. Subtract Missouri. Wear flips flops and shorts in the dead of winter, and then complain about how cold they are. Basically just a bunch of r*****s. Might as well be like the southern states that they have nerve enough to make fun of, just subtract the southern accent. :p:)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just face it most Midwesterns are just ass backwards, for example dress like their going to the club or freaking 5pm cocktail for work. Subtract they don't work in an office. Then when their with their man dress like they going duck hunting, and then have nerve enough to wonder why he don't find them attractive anymore and he cheating on their dumbass.:):p:cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liberal insanity, Iam loving it. Lol living in America. I feel good dat dat so good, so good, I feel good dat dat. Ooo.:):cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally off the subject but don't you hated when people try to play Cupid, then have nerve enough to tried to fix you up with some body they themselves wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Lol:)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both Midwesterners and Southerners are a bunch of Einsteins compared to you. :p

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! What a disgusting bigot you are. :rolleyes:

7. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

No matter how they get dressed, it's what happens when they get those clothes off.......:cool:

Yeah baby.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaxBxKQOdWw

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not, but keep telling yourself that if makes you feel better.:)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope just telling the truth, your ass backwards. :) So dumb you probably think Greece is a town in Mexico.lol Probably think only Mexico people can have brown complexions. Lol F@$! dumb ass backwood pos.:)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey when you going to get some of that brain break fest you keep mention. To boost your IQ. Just remember that rooting is not legal. You being so intelligence you would think you would know that. But like I said you will know soon enough. Matter of time. Time is on my side yes it.lol:)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What color is crap ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be basically any color, have you seen bird shit?:)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like to tell myself the truth. You're a bigot. Case closed

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is on your side. And you're insane to boot.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oops you caught lying again.:) Bigot towards what? Stupidity

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You and your minions may not be on my side, but God is and their is nothing you can do about it. You call me insane at least Iam not criminally insane. Lol:)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you didn't catch me lying. But you are bigot and not against stupidity, unless you're a self-hating bigot! :D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry pal, but nobody who doesn't hold up Biblical standards has God on their side because they won't come over to God's side.

You're insane alright, to the point of delusion.

Vagitarian likes this.
  20. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Arrogance AND delusional I might add! :cool::cool::cool: