Liberal Insanity News

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Hahaaaa, someone pulled his panties down....:p

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry Cruz bot, our little secret is safe. Sorry that I personally had a role in implementing
    the outsourcing of your position.

Vagitarian likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liking my post is cruel pops, cmon man, kicking a dude/tte when they are down ?
    L T F O L
    Carry On !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't even understand your babble. What I do know is that Vag is my punching bag and you're a fool. :D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the one who wears panties and thanks to me yours are perpetually in a bunch! :p

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Dumbo but I'm still going strong and you know nothing except what it tell you. You couldn't lay a finger on me if you had a thousand years to try! :p

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a liar just like Lyin' Ted ! Your nose is growing sonny boy, and y'all know it. :p:confused::p:confused::p

Vagitarian likes this.
  8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I usually just step on creepy bugs, why would I use one of my fingers..... SPLATT !
    Y'all is batshit crazy Bible boy. Better hope the cat don't get let out of the bag
    :p:eek::p:eek::p:eek:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're the crazy one. Is it beyond you to come up with anything worthwhile to post here. You're schtick got old long ago. You got nothing on nobody. :p

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all. Ted and I are far more honest than you and your pals, including Vag.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Captain, Libs and Vag are the honest ones here. I think Libs and Vag run the show so thanks go out to them:)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vag is as dishonest as they come and runs nothing but his ignorant mouth.

Libs I have considerable respect for even though he and I disagree on some important issues. He's not a knee jerk liberal and defender of insanity the way Vag is.

And you? You're a complete and total fool! :D

13. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

You have a very limited vocabulary :cool::cool:

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual when you get called out appropriately you start with the lies.

My vocabulary is far superior to yours. I can't help it that you are what you are. Am I supposed to call you a monkey wrench? :rolleyes: