Liberty Medical - Diabetic Supply

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2006 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is what is so bad: Llloyd to begin with. Your sales force sucks with the leadership that is there. I see the reps out in the field and you are maybe getting 50% effort from them and they are poorly trained. Next is that old MiniMed turd that is running the force. Do I need to go into how worthless he is - I used to work at MiniMed and we all knew what was up - there is no hiding there - you perform and get results or else.

Get some real leaders that will help your sales force while holding themselves accountable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pharma rep that couldn't cut it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Liberty was cutting back on sales reps can anyone confirm this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely are cutting back just ask my wife. It looks like they are giving up completely on the HCP market. Which is probably a good thing as they never understood it anyway. I'm sure we will see more Brimmley and NASCAR

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything will be all right as long as Wilford Brimley's fat ass doesn't fall off that horse as a result of a sugar crash

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from a ccs employee that Liberty is actively contacting these reps to bring them over here at a higher base...anyone confirm? Would that mean smaller areas for us?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing new there. Liberty has made false promisses forever to hire new Account Managers. Goals that are never attainable and income promisses that are not either. Thats a primary reason that they can not keep a sales team. Hireing under false prommisses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Hate" is such a strong word. It is the right word though. Never met a company that took such libeties with a docs fax machine. I have one large well healed office that is threatening to file a harasment suit against Liberty as they refuse to stop faxing to their office. I'm talking hundereds of faxses a week. A sure way to make a office love you... make then buy a reem of paper a week that ends up in the trash.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Christa!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from this industry all together. CCS is in a downward tail spin (and has been for the last 2 years) , Liberty is loosing major contracts. Competitve bidding will ruin all of the big players becuase they cannot compete on price.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Liberty any better than CCS or Byram? I have heard horror stories from both and I was contacted by a recruiter? Any help.